• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • 02Mar2018 Forums

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vile_Moon

Retired
    We have implemented a new means of submitting Helper applications. Under the Pending applications section is a link to the new form. As always, if you encounter any issues with the changes, please let me know so they can be seen to as quickly as possible.

Edit:
    Changed Player Reports to the new form style.

Last edited:

Germiknight

Cool. Why is it a little different then before. One more thing do people have to redo them? Anyways it’s pretty cool!

Vile_Moon

Retired
    Cool. Why is it a little different then before. One more thing do people have to redo them? Anyways it’s pretty cool!
    The application format is exactly the same, but now there's a dedicated form to fill out that will ensure the template is followed and filled out properly. Since the template, as of this moment, did not change, there will be no need to re-submit any pending applications prior to this change.

ItsMattyy

Really sick application form, nice one. I think just put a space in-between the 2 agreements on the bottom. So it's easier to read. :)

Devouching

Formerly known as xDevouch_
    Like Matt said the form is lit af. I hope that this makes it easier for everyone dealing with applications/reports.

Status
    Not open for further replies.