Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

10 Billion Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
IGN: Shopz
Mental age: 4 and a half.
About me: Uh, mac n cheese is good and rocks are cool I guess.
Why pick me?: So my pet (idk what it is but i love him) won't visit you. :)
1552599760711.png

Reactions
Finitation
idk what age i am
i mainly play skyblock and sometimes towny just to hang out with others and have a laugh
i mainly play skyblock to help newer people or less experienced people so if i get this money i dont have to keep asking raider for money :D i dont need it but if i get it its basically gonna be shared among the lower levels :D

Reactions
Finitation
idk what age i am
i mainly play skyblock and sometimes towny just to hang out with others and have a laugh
i mainly play skyblock to help newer people or less experienced people so if i get this money i dont have to keep asking raider for money :D i dont need it but if i get it its basically gonna be shared among the lower levels :D
I never understood trickle down economics until I read this reply.

BacardiNL

Formerly known as JamieYestin
Reactions
IGN: BacardiNL
Mental Age: 2
About me: i am short
Why pick me?: bc im dutch and im nice to you

Reactions
IGN:
MosselD
Mental Age:
About me:
i'm dutch can't very good speak english xD
Why pick me?:
i need money and i have spend money in this server

Reactions
IGN: Biefstukje
Mental age: 8 Years i think..
About me: I live next to my neighbour.
Why pick me?: Because ur a nice guy. :)

Last edited:
Reactions
IGN: ItsDavidx
Mental Age: 18
About me: I've been playing on the server since skyblock V2, but Im still a noob.
Why pick me?: I'm hot.

_Sprout

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
IGN: _Sprout

Mental Age: Probably much older than I am.

About me: I'm a confused and tired person. I lack the proper social skills to introduce myself and I am not a good adult but I know how to be a domestic piece of sh*t and I collect plants. I love cooking, painting, art, music, coding, and gaming. I have an extensive collection of thoughts and feelings and I have no idea how to sort them. I believe in selfcare, strong morals, and the right to say no. I do not owe anyone anything, and I wish everyone the best. I'm pagan, quiet, and a radical thinker. I also don't open up much despite having a lot to say about who am given I've been trying to figure that out for a long time. As you can tell I'm a rambler and I often overthink. I spend the large majority of my time thinking. I also like Lemons.

Why pick me?: Because I strongly believe in paying things forward and anything gifted to me always makes it to a kind act or action in the future. I've devoted myself to patience and growing as a person. With this increase in currency I can carry out kind deeds and acts much more effectively and even better the quality of my own personal experience.

Reactions
Well, you guys made this contest really easy to decide. To me, there's only one clear winner who stood out from the rest. They did so by reaching the trifecta of entry-odds-boosters. Only one person here managed to bribe me, make me laugh, and flatter me over the course of the contest. The winner is... Cramar.

Oh, oh me? I'm so flattered. I'd like to first thank my mom, who discourages me talking to strangers online and wasting my life in front of a screen every chance she gets. I'd also like to thank Raider, if it weren't for his money I wouldn't have had anything to bribe myself with. Really though, at the end of the day, it's a team game. These guys on my team really grinded it out in practice this week. They left it all out there on the (text) field. This win is unequivocally the sweetest.

Reactions
Congratulations to @killerbee15432 for winning the 3000-Ultimate Giveaway! Your entry stood out among the rest by effectively conveying your wonderful personality! Enjoy your $10 billion!

Status
Not open for further replies.