• 13/3/2018

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hi guys, today is a big update. The update contains the following:

New chat system: This one is still per server but it remembers which language you selected after you choose it once. It also contains a few other useful commands which you can see below along with the list of all user commands:

A few specifications:
    • You can't ignore staff members.
    • Mailing is mainly used for offline sending of messages, archiving a mail will remove it from your inbox.
    • Staff are also exempt from /nopm.
    • You can click on someones name to reply to them when they PM you.
    • /Lang (language) should help everyone who were saying they couldn't use minechat since the old system did not allow them to chose a language outside of the GUI.

New /Help command: Now in the form of a clean GUI, it provides you with every basic piece of information you should need to play.

If you experience any bugs with the above, please let me know asap so I can make sure everything is smooth.

Thank you Danny for the great new chat commands. I do think the /mail will be very helpful for me especially. Thanks for all of these updates!!!

Liezexo

Retired
    I love the addition of mail, it'll come in handy for sure!

stuktv

Formerly known as gjaltenma
    Found out a bug you can still /mail send someone if you got muted.

Braynt

The new /help plugin says /tpa (Name) which we obviously don't have for abuse, might be something to remove off the list if you can.

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
    New chat system is looking clean. Dope job on this, Danny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.