• Join our Discord
  • 18/2/2018

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    There is only one big change today. I have removed the teleport hoppers on skyblock so we are back to regular hoppers. I at least want to test this as everything has been pointing towards our teleport hoppers causing the crazy amounts of lag for these past days. I know it might upset some of you guys but unless you want a reset right now, they have to go. I keep investing in updates for them but they're just getting worse.

Anyhow, they are off now and if it does fix the lag issue, they will be off forever. Right now the limit is 64 per island and vanilla transfer speeds, we will be tweaking these if we see there is demand/need for it so please be patient as we find a balance.

ItsMattyy

There is only one big change today. I have removed the teleport hoppers on skyblock so we are back to regular hoppers. I at least want to test this as everything has been pointing towards our teleport hoppers causing the crazy amounts of lag for these past days. I know it might upset some of you guys but unless you want a reset right now, they have to go. I keep investing in updates for them but they're just getting worse.

Anyhow, they are off now and if it does fix the lag issue, they will be off forever. Right now the limit is 64 per island and vanilla transfer speeds, we will be tweaking these if we see there is demand/need for it so please be patient as we find a balance.
    I say reset skyblock, I was told by NonNick that you can find out who dupes or not and I don't know if that was true or not but I'm just saying that all the top islands were around during the dupes and we don't know who might've abused it. I'd just like to see it get a reset.

I say reset skyblock, I was told by NonNick that you can find out who dupes or not and I don't know if that was true or not but I'm just saying that all the top islands were around during the dupes and we don't know who might've abused it. I'd just like to see it get a reset.
    Sure some may have duped, but what about the ones that didn't, that'd be way to unfair for them.

KariKittyx

Admin
    Staff member
    Admin
    Sure some may have duped, but what about the ones that didn't, that'd be way to unfair for them.
    This is true. But this change with the hoppers had nothing to do with dupes, but with lag. People will continue to dupe and they will continue to be punished, reset or not.

Is the hopperlimit goingn to rise higher because with 64 we can only use 64 dub chest but with hopper linking we could use 640 dub chests

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Is the hopperlimit goingn to rise higher because with 64 we can only use 64 dub chest but with hopper linking we could use 640 dub chests
    Doubt it and 640 is unrealistic anyways. Clean your chests and you wont need 640.

NonNick

If you want a reset, go play on the new skyblock that will come soonish.

this update is gonna cause a lot of players to stop playing till a reset happens as we now have to redo everything, some high level players built their cactus farms at the void level and cant connect hoppers underneath, gonna really screw over alot of players. most are gonna have to rebuild entire farms or collection areas

Status
    Not open for further replies.