• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • 5 year anniversary!

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, I'd like to highlight the fact that in 2 days (may 19), it will officially make 5 years that momento has been around and striving. If you would of told me 5 years ago that my minecraft server would of been popular and for this long I would of never believed you!

That being said, I would like to thank everyone past and present who have played or are still playing the server, not only have you allowed the community as a whole to grow over the years and to touch thousands of people from around the globe but you've personally allowed me to grow a lot as a person and I hope that I can make it up to you guys by keeping the server interesting for years to come!

In honor of the above, I have set a 75% sale from now until the end of next weekend (ends may 26th).

Heres to many more!

Wow i have no negatives things to say about this server, i love everything about it and ive been play for about 2 months

does this mean I get OP since I haven’t been banned like most who’ve been around for 5 years? just need to redo load the game first

Shopz

it's been a crazy 5 years man, time flies.

digiboi_

Formerly known as DerpyEagle_
    Today is also Minecraft's 10th birrthday. Dont forget!
    May 17, 2009, the birth of Minecraft <3 so cool that the server's birthday is so close to Minecraft's birthday!

Nooooooo, I bought yesterday's rankup from skylord to skylegend then what it is 20 USD and now it is 10 USD is there a way to get it back that I can get another rankup?

but, congratulations

iShftt_

Formerly known as xShft_
    Congrats Danny, great server you have here:)
    Nooooooo, I bought yesterday's rankup from skylord to skylegend then what it is 20 USD and now it is 10 USD is there a way to get it back that I can get another rankup?
    And that’s not possible as there isn’t a strict no refund policy

uEthan

Formerly known as _Ethqn
    happy birthday momento! and congrats danny, ive had only a bit of fun on here :), glad to see how far this server has come, even tho ive only been here for half of it

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
    Congratz, Momento's birthday is 1 day before my own birthday :D Yeet

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner

but, congratulations
    thats unfortunately no how sales work, they happen when they do.