IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP

A-Z (Acting Execize)

Zwaaikip

This "exercise" goes like this: You start with A and go thru as many sentences as possible(WITH A PLOT) that go to the next word(e.g. if you say "What a coincidence!" You have to start the next sentence with an x)

"Alright Honey. Back-to-school Day today," mom said. "Can I ask you to leave me alone?" Daniel asked. "Even though it may be the first day of school--wait, did you just ask me to leave you alone?" "Finally you answered me, yes I did. Great, now can you?" "How rude of you to ask someone to leave!" "In school, the PA people do it all the time: "JOHN CENA PLEASE EXIT THE BUILDING"" "Just like that? Kane Bone poster. Like, you need to clean your room." "Mom, did you just say 'like'?" "No...." "Of course you didn't mom *rolls eyes*" "Psh, why would I say 'like'?" "Quick question mom. Right about now, when you were my age, were you a valley girl?" "Since when have you thought that I have been a valley girl?" "Two minutes ago, when you said 'like' for the first time in my lifetime." "Uhmm," said mom. "Vanessa," it was dad. "What," said mom. "You up there, come down please," dad called and mom went. "Zzzz...."

I know I didn't use perfect grammar, but hey, that's not my fault. :)

DREWEVANS2005

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
I have absolute no idea what the hell this is but one question, where's the letter X?

zPhalanxedNut

Lol, sorry, but I still don’t understand this. Please elaborate.

Xeraton

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Lol, explain some more! Most of the people will not understand it i think

uhMilo

I think what he's trying to explain is:
The first person starts a sentence with the letter A, the next person starts with the letter B , etc etc.

Come on guys, never watched victorious?

Zwaaikip

yeh i mean that itzmilano

GanymedeMS

Lol, I get it but only because I did it before... Maybe explain it a little better so that others who don't know what this is can understand;)