Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hello! Some people might be wondering how I am or even who I am. So I was thinking that it could be a good idea to make a post introducing me :)

I am 13 years old and live in southern Sweden. I was born in Sweden and im a little bit over half Swedish due to my dad being Swedish and my mom being American. I don't really have an Swedish accent as i've always talked english with my mom.
I love drawing, I usually draw on paper or digitally, I wouldn't say im very good at drawing but i try my best. I also ride horses, as i've done for about 5 years now. But one thing I love a lot is playing mc, especially Momento, i've been playing for about 4 months now and I love creating new friends and talking to them. I mainly play skyblock and towny and I love this comunity.
If you find me online don't be afraid to say hi, I love being interactive with anyone and everyone and I love to help as many people as I can.I'm not the best at spelling but that could be that I'm trying to learn 3 languages c:, I love this server and i have no plans in leaving it anytime soon :D

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Nice to meet you!

Germiknight

Reactions
Nice to learn more about you. I get the language struggle cause I'm learning both spanish and trying to touch up on my dutch

Reactions
You made a nice introduction :p Nice to know more about you

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Nice to know more about you. I am learning French in School and it is really Hard. Anyways, nice intro, and hope to talk to you ingame

Braynt

Reactions
Nice to know a litter more about you, Math. Hope to see you in-game!

Reactions
Thread starter #8
Very nice to meet you too :)
Nice to learn more about you. I get the language struggle cause I'm learning both spanish and trying to touch up on my dutch
Well the Swedish school system wants us to learn Swedish, English and a third language, it’s tough a lot of times but I get through it.
You made a nice introduction :p Nice to know more about you
Thank you :p I felt like people may be wondering who I am so yk better make an introduction.

Reactions
Thread starter #9
Nice to know more about you. I am learning French in School and it is really Hard. Anyways, nice intro, and hope to talk to you ingame
I am too learning french and it’s very hard, atleast where I live it’s quite a lot easier because we already have the rolling r’s so it helps c:
Nice to know a litter more about you, Math. Hope to see you in-game!
I hope to see you more in game again aswell :)
Hello! :)

KariKittyx

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Reactions
I love you to bits omg <3 much love.

Tijgeeer

Formerly known as Intensty
Reactions
Nice to see you, Im also good at multiple languages including Dutch (I was born in the Netherlands), German (I'm half German on my mothers side) And I can fluently speak, read, write and understand English and I want to learn Spanish / Italian (More Spanish though) and Korean and maybe even some other language like Swedish, but good to you on the server I hope you like your stay!

Reactions
Banned #13
See you in-game!

Reactions
Thread starter #14
Nice to see you, Im also good at multiple languages including Dutch (I was born in the Netherlands), German (I'm half German on my mothers side) And I can fluently speak, read, write and understand English and I want to learn Spanish / Italian (More Spanish though) and Korean and maybe even some other language like Swedish, but good to you on the server I hope you like your stay!
Thats a lot of languages and If I was able to and had enough will power I would want to learn that many languages aswell :3
See you in-game!
I Hope to see you in-game as well :D

Reactions
Hey, Mathjess we already know each other you are a chill person, Nice to know more about you and Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here with us! :)

Reactions
Banned #16
hi idc you are a new player and should not deserve staff

Hi @_Hydra

Reactions
Banned #18
@_Hydra Oh I am so sorry for that. I really apologize I am normally not like this but my Queen-ant died so I am kinda sad.

Reactions
Banned #19
@_Hydra Oh I am so sorry for that. I really apologize I am normally not like this but my Queen-ant died so I am kinda sad.
At least you do own up to it, try to be a nice person now so others can be nice to you as well.

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
How about we stop arguing over this on a introduction post? You can argue over it on private conversation, or privately on discord