Skyblock Ad bal somewhere on the forums

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by Germiknight, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

I think we should add that somewhere on the forums you can see your own ad balance. I personally think this is good so I can track it throughout my day. I also think that there would be an advantage of having it near where the shop is so you are more quickly able to see if you can buy certain ranks or perks. I think this can be done by some connection plugin that you can connect with your mc player and it checks your ad balance automatically ever 10 or so seconds until you tell it not to check anymore. Then it sends the amount of ad balance it saw the player had to the website to update the player where they are and how much they have earned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

I see what you're proposing here, and I definitely think this feature should be added. It'd be great to be able and check your ad balance off the game and instead on the forums or even on the store. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MGShot

MGShot Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills

Idk, it’s not really hard too wait untill you’re home after school and then check your ad balance.

Because you can’t buy anything and need to wait untill you can withdraw your money and then you can use it.

So I don’t think this is needed, just have a bit patience and wait until you’re home.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

I wasn't just thinking after school. I was thinking long trips when you have ad balance running and need to see where you are compared to what you are saving up for. I mean its technically not needed but I think it would be a big help.

5. Liezexo

Liezexo Formerly known as Waltt
    Staff Member Helper

I feel like this would definitely be nice, you'd be able to check it on your phone as well I'm guessing.
    Also, you'd be able to check it anywhere and anytime, which to me, is very nice. I sometimes find it annoying when I want to check it but I can't go online to do it, in other words, I don't have a computer available.
    In addition to that, I think I'd also be nice if you could get an /ad link without actually being online (like something in the store, connected to your account), because you don't even need to be online to watch/collect them. I mean, that might be a tad too much, I do realise that, but it would be kind of nice to have accompanied by this feature.
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MGShot

Bwt, you can download on IOS (I don’t know about android) You can download MineChat Lite and you can just go on it, add the server, join Momentonetwork, join any gamemode, and do /ad balance. Well, you’re done.

7. Liezexo

Liezexo Formerly known as Waltt
    Staff Member Helper

It costs money for me, 3.49euros (AppStore), I am not an idiot, I checked. My apologies if I am not willing to pay for that.

8. MGShot

I got a free version of it.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!