• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Skyblock Ad bal trading

MaketBoss

Yaas something like " /ad withdraw " which instead of generating code will give a paper or something when right-clicked will give you that specific ad points.

The only problem or threat I see with this is the possibility of duplication would be catastrophic.

ItzMilano

In my opinion, scamming is something the server cannot do anything about. It is your own responsibility what you do with your ad ball, so look for people who can be trusted.
    The current system is good enough, it needs no change.

DensityChild

In my opinion, scamming is something the server cannot do anything about. It is your own responsibility what you do with your ad ball, so look for people who can be trusted.
    The current system is good enough, it needs no change.
    Ly Milano but I have to disagree with that. Making a simple command that can prevent scamming would be awesome for the server and would greatly improve the system. Just because scamming is allowed doesn’t mean that the server can try to lower the numbers of people scammed.

Braynt

Ly Milano but I have to disagree with that. Making a simple command that can prevent scamming would be awesome for the server and would greatly improve the system. Just because scamming is allowed doesn’t mean that the server can try to lower the numbers of people scammed.
    I mean, the amount of people getting scammed would also be lowered if they don't trade with people they don't trust.

Maybe they have to put a ban on scamming with ad bal only? Cause your just scamming irl money from people.

ItzMilano

Maybe they have to put a ban on scamming with ad bal only? Cause your just scamming irl money from people.
    I don't agree with this,
    scamming is not easy to check, in my opinion, most of the time it is your own problem if you get scammed. When trading ad balance, you must be careful with who you're trading with. Just ask friends if they know who scams and who doesn't or find a person with who you can trade ad balance every day.