• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Global Add new gamemode

CH34T

I recommend adding a survival gamemode, it's gotten quite popular recently due to 1.13 and 1.14 updates, and I think it would be fairly active. I would recommend not having keys, crates and ranks and stuff though, but maybe a select few buyable perks such as /nick.

Towny is kinda a survival server, I don't think a specific survival game mode would be a great addition to the server

CH34T

what feature would you like on survival gamemode that towny lakhs?
    I wouldn't like claims, and I wouldn't like the whole towny aspect. No crates and shit too.

Edit: Kits and shop as well. Literally basic survival server more or less vanilla, except a few things customised.

And how do you expect a survival without claims? Ever thought about the fact that poeple get griefed all time.

CH34T

And how do you expect a survival without claims? Ever thought about the fact that poeple get griefed all time.
    yeah? but its all about co-operation and shit, and u have to kinda hope that no1 is gonna be competitive about it, but even if they are you will probably have to be smart about it and hide your important stuff

GalaxyKal

yeah? but its all about co-operation and shit, and u have to kinda hope that no1 is gonna be competitive about it, but even if they are you will probably have to be smart about it and hide your important stuff
    There are other ways to claim areas without creating a town, there's a popular grief prevention plugin that a lot of survival servers use that could be added so people have protection over their items and areas.

I agree though, pure survival would be cool.

CH34T

There are other ways to claim areas without creating a town, there's a popular grief prevention plugin that a lot of survival servers use that could be added so people have protection over their items and areas.

I agree though, pure survival would be cool.
    remember to give the original post a like to get it noticed :)