Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Global Anti-Spam

Iron_Kevin

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Add a plugin so players can't spam on the server.
Sometimes i see a player spamming but than a staffmember is offline.
So thats the reason that i want to have a Anti-Spam on the server!

Braynt

Reactions
Although this might not be a bad idea, I do feel like having staff members would be kinda pointless then, because punishing players for things such as spam, flooding, etc is a part of their "job". And I mean, there's a Report A Player section for a reason.

Iron_Kevin

Reactions
Thread starter #3
Better prevent than cure!

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
Reactions
Although this might not be a bad idea, I do feel like having staff members would be kinda pointless then, because punishing players for things such as spam, flooding, etc is a part of their "job". And I mean, there's a Report A Player section for a reason.
I dont think it would take away much, if anything it would clean up the server while the staff are offline, and then the staff can focus on other things instead of constantly having to warn players for spam or caps or other chat related things

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
I feel like I've seen servers with this before that we're just a pain to use. I do know there are plugins that prevent a player from saying the same thing more than once. However, I've also seen that bypassed:
"hi"
"m"
"hi"
In my opinion, any plugin that would try to reduce spam would cause more spam because spammers would just try to find ways around it. I mean, it never hurts to try it out though.