Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Like /craft there should also be an option for an anvil as well as enchanting in skyblock
to activate the command is /anvil and /enchant

Germiknight

Reactions
Sure why not.
+1 from me

Reactions
that's a realy good idea.
+1 from me too

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
So basically /enchant is for the enchants at /warp enchant, right? If so, then no, due to that making you look extremely lazy, even though it's more efficient by a second or two. With the /anvil command, that wouldn't be a bad idea, but it seems you just want these added just for them to be there.

Reactions
So basically /enchant is for the enchants at /warp enchant, right? If so, then no, due to that making you look extremely lazy
im pretty sure they mean to use an enchantment table so u don't have to get everything to make 1

Hello

Reactions
I would actually love to see this in Skyblock! Good idea.

+1

TotallyNotMarco

Formerly known as MarcotheKiller45
Reactions
This is an awful idea, im sorry but there is a reason why ench tables and bookshelves are expensive

Kratos0121

Reactions
Indeed a very good idea.
+1 from me.

VodkaForLife

Formerly known as Pyatizvyozdnaya
Reactions
-1 from me
Don't be lazy and just make a anvil or encantingtabel

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
-1 from me
Don't be lazy and just make a anvil or encantingtabel
I mean, don’t be lazy and just build a crafting table? The most simple out of all of these, yet it’s a command.

I’m not saying that this is a +1, I’m implying that there’s no need to call someone “lazy” for it. We like ease, but for skyblock I don’t see this necessary. It does save one time, since it’s simply a command. The commands are handy on-the-go, which would be something for Towny, but it’s supposed to be a challenge with the resources so don’t see that happening either.
The thing is, with he addition of pv’s or /echest, carrying around an enchantment table and or an anvil shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. As I mentioned, it’d simply be for ease on-the-go, to just be able to access it everywhere you are, but that’s just that. Not a necessity, nor something that’ll happen, in my opinion.

Reactions
Wouldn't it be a little bit to op? It would be really nice to see it but then make it so you pay 1k eachtime you enchant or make a max lvl 10 enchant or something like that

Reactions
I feel like it could be something that you would get access to with a sertain rank, just like /wb and /ec you know, so that it isnt too op and you dont get a anvil/enchantment table for free, because in the shop the price is pretty high. I would also recomend like a way to maybe level up the enchantment table so that it maybe adds a "bookshelf" to make the enchant a higher level so it could be some kind of system, and you would obviously pay with ingame currancy to level the enchantment table up. Idk if that made any sence, but you get the general idea :)

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
We're considering adding this globally-- however, it might not be implemented in every single gamemode, but we'll see about that, hence the "considering".
Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.