Best Way To Find Ads

Discussion in 'Game related' started by DensityChild, Jun 9, 2018.

1. DensityChild

DensityChild Well-Known Member

Hello Momento, I am here to explain to you how to make sure you get the best out of afk'ing ads for a certain period of time and how to find ads the majority of the time. Just a little disclaimer is that this method doesn't work all the time and not finding ads doesn't have to do with Momento and is solely based on the ad provider. That said, here is the most effective way to find ads.

1. The first step is to download Google Chrome, the majority of the programs you will need to download are only found on the Google Chrome Store and it also allows you to not encounter any viruses along the way.

2. The next step if you can't find ads at all is to download a VPN, this is most often used for people in the Netherlands or other foreign countries that aren't the U.S., Canada or the U.K. The first step to download a VPN is to go on the Google Chrome Store which you can find at the top left of your screen and looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Once you are on the Google Chrome Store you search for Hoxx VPN which looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    All it asks you to do is create an account, I used an email I don't often use because I believe it does send a few promotions. After you download it, you will find a screen like this:
    [​IMG]
    You then go use Canada, U.S. or U.K. because they often find the most ads. For me I use the U.K. because it always seems to work for me but that's me. After this, it should be switched and there should be a thing at the top right of your browser saying so, you just open Hoxx back up at the top right of your screen to disable it or closing your browser is also an alternative that works.

3. The third step is to download an auto refresher which you can also find in the Google Chrome Store, just search auto refresher and download this one:
    [​IMG]
    A refresher allows you to afk ads so you don't have to click on the ad button everytime. To afk ads you copy to clipboard when you get the link and paste it into your browser. Once you download the refresher you can locate it again at the top right of your screen. You then can change the amount of time you want it to refresh at, I normally set this to 60 seconds because you can't watch ads in an excessive amount of time. Once you have finished this step you can afk or play in-game without having to click the ad link everytime.

In conclusion, I hope this guide was helpful and I hope in the future you can easily watch ads. :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

Well, very nice guide to new players. Pretty nice info! Me like :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. MaketBoss

MaketBoss Active Member

Nice guide but there is an ad shortage currently.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

Nice guide as said above and hopefully people find this useful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Qrtz__

Qrtz__ Member

Great post, this will help people that have problems with ads.

6. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

Auto-refreshers used to not be allowed but if they're allowed now that's just better for the server. Thanks for the guide!

EDIT: Actually Momento blocks VPNs. Tried it and it said "Please don't use VPNs/Proxies contact support if you believe this is in error".

#6 Shopz, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  7. MaketBoss

MaketBoss Active Member

As said in the guide use Hoxx VPN from Chrome store, it should not interfere with your Minecraft.

8. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

This isn't the post I meant to edit. I was really tired so I must've clicked the wrong thread. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!