Prison Bring autosell back

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by Apuxe, May 30, 2018.

1. Apuxe

Apuxe Formerly known as xApuxe_

So yea, i stumbled across this problem:

Upgrading your pickaxe is absolutely pointless because it won't get more money after a certain time of upgrading the explosive enchant. I'd have explosive 180 right now but i do mine 353.83T (Max price for void) every inventory. Upgrading the enchants won't help it to improve. So my idea was to bring autosell back but only for people that are a high prestige like P20 or P25 or even higher.

Tell me your thoughts

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. djnightlife2002

I like this idea, they removed it because it was to OP. But for people who have worked hard for it, You can give autosell after P25.

Or you need to buy it on the store, instead of commant / sell all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

Although they removed it for it being to OP I think putting in it the store would be a possible option. We would either have to lower the sell all stick and /sellall to about 5 dollars and make auto sell 10 dollars. (Sorry if my money system is different then yours.)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. whitefang875

whitefang875 Member

Seeing that getting to p20-25 is a bit hard atm wouldn't be to bad of an idea tbh or even putting in /buy wouldn't be to bad of an idea

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

I feel it should be added because as said above...upgrading would be pointless, so I'd say either give it to certain prestiges, /buy, maybe a crate...idk. I just think it should be added back somehow.

6. NethaHunter

NethaHunter Active Member

I think they should instead just make the /sell have an auto mode or something ;). As auto sell was unfair to those people who had bought /sell before, that is the reason it was removed.

7. HaydenParsons

Staff Member Admin

Without autosell, it does indeed make it harder for you to rank up, however, that's the whole point, we don't want players getting prison god in a week or two.

8. Apuxe

That isn't my point, my point is that upgrading your pickaxe is useless (read above). And no, there won't be someone PrisonGod in 2 weeks or even a month with autosell. It's okay to add it to the store for around 10-15$. I'm sure that it won't fuck up the whole economy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

Autosell would surely take some time off of ranking up and it would take away from what this version is made for, so it's not happening, as this is supposed to be a grind, like a real grind.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Withdraws

Withdraws Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Conway is indeed right, we want this version of prison to last a lot longer. We don’t expect people to get PrisonGod fast at all, and hopefully you can respect that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. de_Skiller

de_Skiller New Member

but the rankups are now much more expensive then in V6.

12. xConway_

that's the point. It's supposed it be harder.

13. Apuxe

Prestiging to P50 will be extremely hard without it, no one would mine 300Qt for that prestige without autosell. Me, as the highest prestige in V6 mined like 250Qt in total with autosell, it took me much time. Without autosell it would be definetly harder and it will take much more time. This isn't going about the difficulty of ranking up. Also, as i mentioned, upgrading your pickaxe is completely useless since it won't improve the amount that you mine per inventory. Anyone can come up with another solution, but i think this is the best one currently.

14. xConway_

How many times do we have to explain that this is supposed to be a grind. It's not supposed to be easy at all. You made getting to P100 look easy last time and I think that was a huge reason for autosell being removed and for the rankup prices being boosted. It's supposed to be a lot harder.

15. Apuxe

I agree, but P100 totally wasn't easy tho. I already knew that this version was supposed to be harder, but autosell will make it less harder and easier to prestige.

16. Evalutionary

Evalutionary Formerly known as Evaporation_
    Staff Member Admin

It shouldn't have been easy to get to P100. Prison is all about grinding and auto sell kinda takes away form the grinding aspect since it is a lot easier to sell that way. Having /sell already makes things a lot easier compared to when you don't have /sell. Without /sell things would take a lot longer than they do now.

17. Vile_Moon

Vile_Moon Head Admin
    Staff Member Head Admin

In your own words, that is why Autosell is not going to be re-added.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!