Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Can't donate? Get free stuff by watching ads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HURST5

Reactions
Im a little bit annoyed that it keeps on saying "NO ADS COME BACK LATER" or some thing like that and i can watch any adds. I turned of my adblocker and still nothing happend! Plz fix that!

Shopz

Reactions
Im a little bit annoyed that it keeps on saying "NO ADS COME BACK LATER" or some thing like that and i can watch any adds. I turned of my adblocker and still nothing happend! Plz fix that!
Where do you live in the world? Some regions have less ad availability than others.

ohsnapdavid_

Reactions
I'll say this one more time:

Some regions have less ads than others or none at all.

Solutions for this have been covered countless of times on the forums and usually include VPNs/proxies which are very easy to set up.

NonNick

Reactions
I'll say this one more time:

Some regions have less ads than others or none at all.

Solutions for this have been covered countless of times on the forums and usually include VPNs/proxies which are very easy to set up.
Indeed, I got since yesterday night something, idk what, but with that I can watch ads while I'm in Belgium and I'm watching the ads from the US.
Like MichelleV said, if this is illegal tell us!

- Nick

MichelleV

Reactions
I get the message you have reached the maximum of ad views per day (see attached file)..

I have seen 20 adds today and allready get this message..

Attachments

Reactions
I Have the same

iTzDjim

Reactions
This is a great update, the only thing that is not so great is that it says when i click on ''Ad'' it says: We could not found an ad for your Region!
You may try another region!

Can you help me with that, and also on Prison i cant create a shop on my plot.

-Djim ign iTzDjim

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #29
We don't control when you can see ads and where you can see them from. We can only control the rewards

Reactions
Is there a way to watch ads from your iphone or something? Because I want Immortal rank on kitpvp but I cant be online all day long on momento

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #31
Is there a way to watch ads from your iphone or something? Because I want Immortal rank on kitpvp but I cant be online all day long on momento
Just use the same url and it should work

beppie09

Reactions
I can watch ads :)

beppie09

Reactions
Is it now 1c Per ad ?

MJ_MILLS

Reactions
i love the ad think i think its a great asset to the server

stuktv

Formerly known as gjaltenma
Reactions
it is a good idea but the most time you can't watch ads because there are no ads available

Status
Not open for further replies.