Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Chrisbeg's Introduction

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #1

Hello Everyone!

I’m extremely excited to be here. Instead of beginning my work without any acknowledgement on the recent Management change, I’ve decided to create an Introduction to who I am and what my role at the MomentoNetwork will include.

My name is Chris and I will continue the work of Community Manager for Momento. I’m not foreign to Community Management of larger networks, whether you’ve seen my work prior on other servers or not, I aim to hopefully please you all. I’m 19 years old and currently reside in the United Kingdom making my timezone GMT.

Being a Community Manager to me involves Staff Management (promotions, demotions, everything in-between), maintenance of official documents such as staff documents and rules, forums work, community relations, purchase support, events, general support with concerns and enhancing your experience at Momento.

Over the past day or so I’ve really taken a liking to Momento along with the Community interaction. As a new member of the Community there will be a lot for me to learn including procedures and rules. I will be answering any questions you have in the posts below. I’m excited to work with Fergydanny on a bright future for the network.

Feel free to private message me on Discord, I’ll be sure to respond to any questions or have a general chit chat (Chrisbeg#0001).

Kind Regards,
Chris

Phalxo

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Heya Chris! Really nice to meet you!

Reactions
Welcome to the comunity!

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
Hello Chris it's great to meet you! Welcome and I hope you have a great time here, I'll be looking forward to talking to you some more either on the forums, discord or in game! :p

Braynt

Reactions
Nice to meet you, Chris! Hope to talk to you in the upcoming future!

Reactions
These managers are coming outta no where. anyway nice to meet you Chris hope you enjoy momento;)

Reactions
Nice to meet you! You seem to be a nice guy and i hope we can talk sometimes i wish you goodluck

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
Reactions
Hey Chris, nice to see you as the new manager on here! Hope you will enjoy your stay here

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Hi Chris! Welcome to Momento, and hope you enjoy your time here

Reactions
Welcome to the team Chris! Will be a pleasure talking with you :)

1uq

Formerly known as 1stMarin
Reactions
Banned #14
welcome to the community, pleasure having you aboard

Reactions
Banned #17
Welcome Chris, enjoy your stay here and i look forward to work with you on skyblock at our island and as staff, so goodluck with being manager!

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
welcome to the server!

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #19
Thank you to everyone who’s messaged and welcomed me to the server, you’ve all been fab! I’ve been taking yesterday and today to get familiar with the procedures around the network. My Discord pm’s are still open if you guys would like to ask any questions, speak about improvements or would like a chat (Chrisbeg#0001). Speak to you all soon!

Reactions
Welcome Chris! Hope you like the community here and have a great time! Good luck!