• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • 5 year anniversary! 75% off sale until sunday!

Global Clear inventory

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    The command /ci is listed as a perk in many ranks on different servers and a lot of players think it’s “fun” to tell unknowing players that the command does something it doesn’t do to make them do the command and lose their items. I suggest adding another step when doing the command before it actually clears your inventory. Such as “ do /ci again to confirm you want to clear your inventory”. I’ve had friends lose items and I’ve seen too many people complain about it in chat.

Thanks for reading!

For a moment, I thought you were to suggest it be added on all servers. But thankfully no, anyways I love the idea!

Please! I didn't know what /ci did and deleted my 200 pickaxe on the day of the prison reset because I didn't know better. Sure that's my fault, but at the same time, it would be nice to have a warning for players like me that paid actual money for something and lost it because they didn't know better.

What if you just, remove it entirely? thinks
    I was thinking of suggesting the /disposal command instead which opens a chest GUI, you put items in and it subsequently gets deleted when closed, but they probably added /ci for a reason. Disposal is safer but may not be an option.

Honestly I use /ci sometimes to get rid of stuff I don't need, but I wish we could make a sign that says [Disposal] so anyone at your island/plot/whatever server you play on can just right click it and delete things, but maybe make the ability to make disposal signs donor ranks only? Just an idea

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    A confirmation step has been added a short while ago, you now need to do it twice withing 5 seconds. Thanks for the suggestion

Status
    Not open for further replies.