IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP

Count as high as we can.

Kaashapper

Last week we made a story. Everyone was allowed to only place 1 word. The story that we have made goes as follows:
At my neck I have a big toaster with delicious sauce that you have eaten, so put it somewhere where someone can use it for these beautiful that I created under the table, with a big ball that was first of second, but washed dirty. It was sauce that destroyed a gigantic monster with a heavy saucepan. The big bootyhole of someone’s sauce has broken because it was a crazy frog in space, but sauce. When a dog with five testicles on his friend runs toes sauce is sauce apple sauce nutella. Bbq with sauce that’s saucy and smooth. Criminals who.

This week we will be counting as high as we can. Everyone can only say 1 number at a time and has to wait to say another number until at least 1 other player said a number. Everyone is allowed to restart the whole progress by simply saying ”0” this resets everything. Try to not only focus on saying “0” while it might be a fun thing to do. I don’t want example 1 to happen. Example 2 however seems much nicer to me has we might be able to get quite high.

Example 1:
player 1: 1
player 2: 0
player 3: 1
player 3: 1
Even if you said ”0” once you can still participate counting, see example 2.

Example 2:
player 2: 2
player 3: 3
player 4: 4
player 2: 5
player 1: 0
player 4: 1
player 1: 2
player 3: 3

I really don’t know what to expect from this, but I would be suprised if we would get to 50. So I will be setting 50 as a goal. This doesn’t mean that we should stop after we reached 50 but this is just a goal to reach.

I will be starting with the number 1.

Xeraton

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod