Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Event Creative Build Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions

Calling all professional, amateur or even not so great Builders, this event is for you!
I've decided to host a Creative Build Event due to the lack of love the game mode is receiving as of recently, hopefully, this will bring some attention back to Creative. This event couldn't be any easier if we tried, get yourself onto creative, think of a build design, grab your blocks and just build! All winners will be chosen by the Administrators, Danny and I, so try and impress us with your build skills.

This event will end on the 6th of February, meaning you have 2 weeks to get your plots review ready.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Winner | $100 GiftCard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
2nd Winner | $50 GiftCard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net
3rd Winner | $25 GiftCard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net

Rules are as follows:

1st Rule | You must not use printer or similar clients that give you an unfair advantage in building
2nd Rule | Don't copy other players builds, if caught you'll be disqualified
3rd Rule | Maximum of two people to work on one plot, gift card will be given to the plot owner who can request the voucher to be split if interested
4th Rule | One submission per person, only
5th Rule | One plot only, no merging plots

What we're looking for:

As we're not requesting a specific theme to be built, there will be certain things we're looking for when judging your build

WWLF | Creativity
WWLF | Good choice of blocks
WWLF | A distinguished theme, not a variety of different themed builds

Some theme ideas:

Modern Town theme
Seaside theme
Medieval Theme
Roman Theme
Royalty Theme
Icy Castle Theme
Space, Spaceship Theme

How to submit your build:

Once your build has been created fill in the below template and post it below on this thread

| IGN:
| Theme:
| Which plot can we find your build (/p h [IGN]:

Good Luck,
Chris
Do you have to use the whole $ amount on the gift card at once or how does this work? One might not want to spend the whole amount in one go if ya know what I mean.

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
Do you have to use the whole $ amount on the gift card at once or how does this work? One might not want to spend the whole amount in one go if ya know what I mean.
You can use whatever amount of the gift card you want, whenever you want. It doesn’t expire, you just have to keep the code somewhere so you can use it again, to my knowledge you can check how much is left on the bottom-right side of the store page (in the “Giftcard Hub”).

Reactions
You can use whatever amount of the gift card you want, whenever you want. It doesn’t expire, you just have to keep the code somewhere so you can use it again, to my knowledge you can check how much is left on the bottom-right side of the store page (in the “Giftcard Hub”).
That's good! Thanks :cool: <3

Reactions
| IGN: CaptainCatNebula
| Theme: Fantasy
| Which plot can we find your build (/p h [IGN]: /p h AncientAliens 1

Important: Take a closer look inside the castle!
Also, I built it on my alternate account(AncientAliens) so that I could be online on skyblock and make money at the same time as building on creative,

I was told this was ok, so CaptainCatNebula(which is the account I am submitting my plot with) is my main account.

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #25
Another update to let you know that this competition is ending in around 2 days time.

Good Luck!

bishmar26

Reactions
hi im not sure if its too late as i just saw this and would like to enter..
ign : bishmar26
theme : ice-themed
plot: /p h bishmar26

Chrisbeg

Retired
Reactions
Thread starter #29
Winners!

1st Place | /p h AncientAliens 1
2nd Place | /p h Arabors 2
3rd Place | /p h N0raa

1st Winner | $100 GiftCard to be used at buy.momentonetwork.net