Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter Banned #1
I think that creepers need to drop tnt so it is not that expencive as before.
And it is more easy to raid then.

(Edit: or add a tntwand: when hitting on a chest every 5 gunpowder chenges to 1 tnt.
Or add a command for some ranks /tnt: makes every 5 gunpowder in your inv 1 tnt)

Last edited:

KariKittyx

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Honestly feel like the way factions is right now it's not very hard to raid as it is. Money is easy to make, therefore tnt is easy to buy.

No reason in my eyes for this to be added.

Reactions
Thread starter Banned #3
Honestly feel like the way factions is right now it's not very hard to raid as it is. Money is easy to make, therefore tnt is easy to buy.

No reason in my eyes for this to be added.

Raiding is not that hard ?
The damn tnt mechanics is not even good so you cant call this actually factions because you cant raid normally

MGShot

Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills
Reactions
The TNT aren’t easy to Make. I know that, but I think it’s a bit weird, creepers just need to drop gunpower and that’s enough, not more, not less. Reusing needs to be a challenge and making TNT is a part of that.

Reactions
Thread starter Banned #5
The TNT aren’t easy to Make. I know that, but I think it’s a bit weird, creepers just need to drop gunpower and that’s enough, not more, not less. Reusing needs to be a challenge and making TNT is a part of that.

As i said raiding isnt that hard but the tnt mechanics are shit and tnt is to expencive.
This makes raiding to hard and to expencive

Status
Not open for further replies.