Factions Creepers dropping tnt

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by mrboeman, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrboeman

mrboeman Member

I think that creepers need to drop tnt so it is not that expencive as before.
    And it is more easy to raid then.

(Edit: or add a tntwand: when hitting on a chest every 5 gunpowder chenges to 1 tnt.
    Or add a command for some ranks /tnt: makes every 5 gunpowder in your inv 1 tnt)

#1 mrboeman, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  2. KariKittyx

KariKittyx Head Admin
    Staff Member Head Admin

Honestly feel like the way factions is right now it's not very hard to raid as it is. Money is easy to make, therefore tnt is easy to buy.

No reason in my eyes for this to be added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mrboeman

mrboeman Member

Raiding is not that hard ?
    The damn tnt mechanics is not even good so you cant call this actually factions because you cant raid normally

4. MGShot

MGShot Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills

The TNT aren’t easy to Make. I know that, but I think it’s a bit weird, creepers just need to drop gunpower and that’s enough, not more, not less. Reusing needs to be a challenge and making TNT is a part of that.

5. mrboeman

mrboeman Member

As i said raiding isnt that hard but the tnt mechanics are shit and tnt is to expencive.
    This makes raiding to hard and to expencive

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!