Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guide Custom Enchant Guide

CaptainCatNebula

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #1

iuyffyu.png

Custom Enchant Guide
∘∘∘

To open the custom enchanter menu, do /enchanter or /ce . You can do several things in the custom enchant menu, and I'm going to talk about all of them!
You need XP levels to buy anything inside the menu.
There are 4 categories to purchase books from, and they look like this:

Categories.png
Common enchantment books - 1,000 EXP
Rare enchantment books - 4,000 EXP
Legendary enchantment books - 7,500 EXP

Ancient enchantment books - 15,000 EXP
(we're talking EXP and not XP levels, all XP levels are composed of a certain amount of EXP, so if you do
/exp ingame you'll see how much EXP you have)
2fa6b757cd2f812c3469387df3434204.png

Within the first 3 categories you can get books between level 1-3 and with category 4 you are guaranteed a random category 1-3 book of the highest level.
(meaning if you purchase ancient books you will get either common, rare or legendary books of the highest level)

If you want to learn more about all the different kinds of enchantments, what you can apply them to and what they do, click the book called enchantment information,
then another menu will open and you can navigate from there.
9945b7371b9e14e80995a97c2f173d6d.png

Success And Destroy Rates

When you open a book (hold it in your hand and right click) you will see what it is and the success and destroy rates.
dced23460597829d513ed185b4e74f65.png

Success rate displays the percent chance of success of applying your book to an item and destroy rate displays the percent
chance of destroying your item when you apply it.

If the rates are bad like in the picture above, or worse, you can purchase a scrambling rune.
330b42592d53d1edbe74ac9dd2b7d4ad.png
(drag and drop onto book, gif demonstrating further down)
Applying this to your book will scramble the current rates and give you new ones, though it's not guaranteed that you will get better rates,
you can scramble your book until you are satisfied with the rates.
You probably won't ever get to 100% success rate with just scrambling runes, so you need to apply some magical dust!

Tinkerer and Magical Dust

If you get books you don't need or want, you can click the tinkerer in /ce and trade your books for magical dust.
0bf914a34d1cff844aa9612102c0a0aa.png
Once you get the dust it will appear as fire charges until you hold it in your hand and right click to open it.
You have a chance of getting 1-8%+ success rate , 1-8%- destroy rate and failed dust.(failed dust is basically just gunpowder which you can use for whatever you want)

You apply the dust to your books to reach the percent success and destroy you want.
This is how you apply any custom enchant related items:

Blacksmith

22aca022990dea48bc8570ed23b71a41.png

If you have a lot of "low level" books, you can use the blacksmith to combine them to make them a higher level.
Basically like actual enchanting really.

Example
cUSTOM ENCHANTS.png
White Scroll, Black Scroll and Protection Crystal

White scrolls protect your item from being destroyed no matter the destroy rate on your book, but the scroll may break eventually
so you might need to apply another one.

A black scroll will remove a random enchantment from your item, so you can't choose which to remove,
but you can use the black scroll several times on the same item to remove the enchantment that you want.

A protection crystal has a 20% chance of giving you back your item if you die.(you apply it to your item)

Some Public XP Grinders

/is warp 1uq - 15000 Blaze spawners (no sell block placed )
/is warp virtualbum - 2000 Blaze spawners,1000 Zombie spawners, 1000 Spider spawners (edit; sell block placed but player inactive, loot will still drop )
/is warp CoolBredCrash - 1281 Blaze spawners ( sell block placed )
/is warp chillanchan - 950 Blaze spawners, 159 Spider spawners (no sell block placed )

Keep in mind these grinders may not always remain open, so I listed a few.

Thanks for reading frens,

sincerely, Dad

Last edited:

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
This guide is super well-written. Great job! Custom enchants definitely took me awhile to learn.

CaptainCatNebula

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #3
This guide is super well-written. Great job!
Thank you :D
Custom enchants definitely took me awhile to learn.
Same here. I learn better practically, so I figured it might help other people to have a guide like this with pictures and
explanations :cool:

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Another well-written guide. I gotta know more about custom enchants myself!

Raider20

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
with category 4 you are guaranteed a random category 1-3 book of the highest level.
(meaning if you purchase ancient books you will get either common, rare or legendary books of the highest level)
I actually did not know this, thanks for making another guide