Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Defending Our uwu Rights

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Recently the uwu gang, also known as the "uwuers" by some, has been attacked for our religion. Players ban us from their islands for expressing our happiness. As a vital part of the uwu gang, and a loud voice amongst the community, I can firmly say that we will not stand for this anymore. the uwu gang will no longer tolerate this abuse. This discrimination. We will stand out ground and fight back against these nay-sayers. The uwu gang does not forgive, The uwu gang does not forget.

With the utmost respect,
The uwu Gang

(this is all in good fun pls dont take this srsly)
uwu

TheCramar

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
I stand with YPPicks123. This has gotten absurdly out of hand.

Last edited:
Reactions
I have PAID for my gosh dang uwus, 2 mil for unlimited uwus. I did NOT pay, however, to be discriminated for my choices
):<

@yppiks123
Though you have paid me, (And so has Xeno in a way) that gives YOU the ability to say it. However, it is ridiculous that you actively try to convert other people in order to saying the word as well! I simply cannot allow that!

(@TheCramar This text has been removed by yppiks123. This was gold lmao)

Reactions
Though you have paid me, (And so has Xeno in a way) that gives YOU the ability to say it. However, it is ridiculous that you actively try to convert other people in order to saying the word as well! I simply cannot allow that!
LONG LIVE UWU GANG
uwu

Reactions
ᵘʷᵘ oh frick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ frick sorry guys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry im dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry