Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Different koth rewards with different % chances

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
Reactions
Thread starter #1
So koth rewards are pretty simple just 20k and an uncommon key.. Maybe if these rewards were set to being multiple with different chances e.g.

1 Uncommon key + 20k = 45%
2 Uncommon key + 15k = 35%
1 Rare key + 10k = 25%
2 Rare key = 10%
1 Legendary key = 5%
2 Legendary key = 3%

Obviously, these are just random chances and these don't have to be added, but it would be nice to see other rewards with different chances of getting them when you have capped koth.
Koth is just 20k and 1 uncommon key, so hopefully this suggestion may bring some ideas into making koth something lots of different players will fight for as not many people bother trying to capture the koth.

Reactions
So koth rewards are pretty simple just 20k and an uncommon key.. Maybe if these rewards were set to being multiple with different chances e.g.

1 Uncommon key + 20k = 45%
2 Uncommon key + 15k = 35%
1 Rare key + 10k = 25%
2 Rare key = 10%
1 Legendary key = 5%
2 Legendary key = 3%

Obviously, these are just random chances and these don't have to be added, but it would be nice to see other rewards with different chances of getting them when you have capped koth.
Koth is just 20k and 1 uncommon key, so hopefully this suggestion may bring some ideas into making koth something lots of different players will fight for as not many people bother trying to capture the koth.
this would make koth worth fighting for :)

Reactions
all the nasty thing is that you know how many alts you can put on it and that you get a lot of keys and those people who are in f top 1 2 and 3 can kill everyone very quickly because they have much better armor than those who just only so what I am suggesting is that the weird crates are allowed but the legendary crates are not allowed

Luxieee

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
This would be kind of cool, but a lot of work to implement I think. However, I do think that KOtH rewards aren't worth much once it gets a couple weeks or so into the season, and I'd like to see those get changed a bit.