Dispensers, Droppers, and Sell Blocks (Suggestion + Feedback)

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by Keirian, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Keirian

Keirian Formerly known as WutsThis

So after coming back and playing skyblock, I've been trying to get used to the new hoppers and sell blocks. I made a contraption that would move my cacti to be dropped in the radius of my sell block.
    https://gyazo.com/b8b588adfa6511b4e4cd8a876bf9decc
    Now while, ya know, this should work as the pulsars themselves are working, my droppers are only getting activated 1/5 ticks or so, and sometimes not at all for a long time. My droppers and hoppers on the track will fill up quite easily due to this lack of dispensing. I heard they were toned down because of a dupe glitch, and I thought about how you could just avoid making redstone contraptions that don't even work in the first place.
    If sell blocks didn't require items to be dropped in their radius, but just sold everything that entered its radius. This would prevent the need for a lot of redstone clocks and droppers.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

You and I talked about this and I think this is a great idea. Would love this instead of messing with redstone.

• <3 <3 x 1
  3. Saige0206

Saige0206 Active Member

Redstone is a bit of a complication on the server these days yes, but I believe that sell blocks weren't made for dispensers to be used to drop items into the radius anyway and the problem I see with having items simply being brought to the radius is that there would be no point in buying multiple sell blocks anymore considering you would be able to attach a bunch of farms and items on water tunnels to be sold to one and have no use for another.

4. Nooby__

Nooby__ Active Member

I think it's a good idea. +1

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!