Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Reactions
Thread starter #1
This will not be a whole new introduction, but more to explain that I am back
Enjoy:>

• why was I gone?
  • why am I back again?
  • what am I going to play again?

Why was I gone?

06-05-2018, I started playing Fortnite. I liked it and started playing more. Minecraft I did not like that much anymore, I left without saying anything. I was done with Minecraft, I wanted something new. I played so much Fortnite and also bought a lot. After all those updates, I do not like it anymore. So I started playing Minecraft again.

Why am I back again?
    Why I came back is actually pretty simple, I did not like Fortnite anymore. I still play with some friends, but not so much anymore. When I started again two weeks ago, I just felt the Minecraft feeling that was back. I also gave my computer an update with a better Graphics Card so I got more FPS on the server. Many of my friends were still online so that's fun too.

What am I going to Play again?
    Many people see me often in Prison, I also have a lot of ranks, but sins 2019 I can also be seen in factions, I love to play Prison and Factions. Building things and speak together

I'm your Dj and I'm back, back on MomentoNetWork

Nitricity

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Whether you stay or not, it's great to see you've made a return to Momento. Whatever you decide to do I hope you feel it's the best decision heading forward. See you around! :)

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Welcome back to Momento, DJ! Glad to have you back!

Eloyyy

Formerly known as EloyPvP
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Welcome back DJ! Enjoy your stay again :D

Reactions
Welcome back! Just a question... what do you play the most? Eg. Prison, Skyblock... But anyway, I'm Pop!

Reactions
Thread starter #6
Welcome back! Just a question... what do you play the most? Eg. Prison, Skyblock... But anyway, I'm Pop!
In my introduction i say, Prison and Factions. I hope to see you around