Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Doei schatjes / Bye babes

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hello my darlings,

I've come to the point in my life where I do not like playing Minecraft anymore, Skyblock and the other game modes are getting a bit boring because there's no real innovation in it. That is why I decided to quit Minecraft. I find it very difficult to leave at the moment but I think it's the best for me, I made a leaving thread for 3/4 weeks because I had to focus on school and I did a good job because the exams are going very well but at that time I also saw that I did not really feel like playing Minecraft anymore but it was more fun to play other games instead of Minecraft, Momento will always keep a special place in my heart because this is my first Minecraft server where I have spent so much time on. I want to thank everyone for the amazing two years and I want to say sorry again to everyone I've hurt in the past. There are of course a few special people that I really love, so now I'm going to tag them.

@Sophieexo You're my best friend in game and in real life, you are the sweetest person I have ever met and you have helped me so much with like everything. I will never forget our memories on the server, and I am sure we will stay in contact because we are going to Demi together. HVJ & misjou <3

@Liezexo Lieze, you have become a great friend of mine in a pretty short time. I loved our meeting and I really hope we will meet again very soon because I miss you already!

@BangtanKook Oh my YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kook I love you and you are one of the best staff members Momento has ever had, you're so kind and passioned and that's why I like you so much. Keep up Kook and I'm sure you will be admin soon.

@laurenxo HVJ & IM GOING TO MISS YOU <3 & PLEASE GET ADMIN BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THE BESTS

@xTjoto_ Famke Louise is bae

Please make sure no one will forget about:
Kylie Jenner
Sharon Ipema
Alexa Bliss
Famke Louise
Vanessa de Ronde
Sasha Pieterse

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
And Esmee! ;) I’m kinda sad we won’t play together anymore but I want the best for you and if that is this then go for it! I love you Thomas you’re my best friend and we ofc will stay in touch. :p Now look at discord it’s about Sharon and Esmee!!!!

BangtanKook

Reactions
It's heartbreaking to see you go, Thomas, but I hope you the best of luck in life :D

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
I cannot say that I didn’t see this coming, because I’ve noticed it. It’s unfortunate to see you leave, especially since I basically just got to know you, but I understand. I took that same step 4 years ago and yeah, it’s a good step to make.
It sure is hard and YES, I will miss you, I already do haha. Hope we still get to call sometime though.

Much love xoxo

Germiknight

Reactions
Bye Thomas, will miss you a lot. Stay safe in life, hope to talk to you sometime again.

laurenxo

Formerly known as notlaurenn
Retired
Reactions
I'll miss you, Thomas. Good luck with your life! HVJ!!! <3

Relying

Reactions
I'll miss you Thomas ):, good luck with life!

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
Bye my el Dutch amigo

Tjoto

Reactions
It’s sad to see you go, Thomas. You did a great job with all your helping threads (with help of @Sophieexo and @Liezexo) which are so useful for the coming months. Happy to hear exams are going well. Esmee asked me to play Fortnite with you guys, would be fun for sure!

She is, indeed. Did you actual know she came to a party in my village? (Only for 5 minutes but idc)

Good luck with life, we’ll keep in touch on Discord and of course in de xo-discord :D

Reactions
Byee Thomas Suc6 met de plank

Gl with your life

ItsMattyy

Reactions
Aw, sad to see you go buddy. I loved playing with you on Skyblock, and talking to you on every other server here. You'll be missed, but this seems to be the best thing for you. Hope you get where you want to be, and possibly see you again! <3 :)

Braynt

Reactions
Sad to see you go, Thomas. Good luck in life.

Reactions
Gl with life. You was a great Factions member this season :D

D

Deleted member 4481

Goodbye Thomas, you'll be missed. Best of luck in life ! (your welcome for the help on the may quest :p)