Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Reactions
Thread starter #1
i have a idea for a sign where you can click with your pickaxe so that all enchants of the pickaxe go off and you get tokens back.

Expired_420

Formerly known as _Impression_
Reactions
i have a idea for a sign where you can click with your pickaxe so that all enchants of the pickaxe go off and you get tokens back.
I like this idea, though it might be too overpowered as of in for donator ranked players.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
i mean that the pickaxes go back to their normal enchants so a void pickaxe get efficiency 80, unbreaking 10 and fortune 80.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
I think this is quite a good idea, not sure if they'd allow it but I'd love to see it get added.

Reactions
I think this is a good idea, but as @Expired_420 said, it may be quite OP for ranked players. Maybe you wouldn't get all your tokens back, but rather 50%?

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
This was a thing back in V3, and people could just drain tokens off of picks to get a ton of tokens, and I think that would ruin the current economy. I don't like the idea of this coming back, even if it was only 50%, because people would just start saving up picks and then draining them for tokens, and just maxing their pick out in a day or two.

Evalutionary

Formerly known as Evaporation_
Retired
Reactions
Yeah I don't really see this being beneficial. I remember when you were able to remove enchants off of pickaxes and players would just sit at warp enchant with vaults full of pickaxes. Even though you only got like 1-4 tokens (from what I can remember) per level that you removed, if you have a bunch of pickaxes then you still get a lot of tokens which would kill the economy. If there was some way of making this less OP then it wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not really sure how you would do that.

KariKittyx

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Reactions

Not much else to add, too op.

Vile_Moon

Retired
Reactions
Closing for the above post by Kari.