Prison enchant remover

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by de_Skiller, Jun 13, 2018.

1. de_Skiller

de_Skiller New Member

i have a idea for a sign where you can click with your pickaxe so that all enchants of the pickaxe go off and you get tokens back.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

I like this idea, though it might be too overpowered as of in for donator ranked players.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. de_Skiller

de_Skiller New Member

i mean that the pickaxes go back to their normal enchants so a void pickaxe get efficiency 80, unbreaking 10 and fortune 80.

4. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

I think this is quite a good idea, not sure if they'd allow it but I'd love to see it get added.

5. theBorg

theBorg Member

I think this is a good idea, but as @Expired_420 said, it may be quite OP for ranked players. Maybe you wouldn't get all your tokens back, but rather 50%?

6. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

This was a thing back in V3, and people could just drain tokens off of picks to get a ton of tokens, and I think that would ruin the current economy. I don't like the idea of this coming back, even if it was only 50%, because people would just start saving up picks and then draining them for tokens, and just maxing their pick out in a day or two.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Evalutionary

Evalutionary Formerly known as Evaporation_
    Retired

Yeah I don't really see this being beneficial. I remember when you were able to remove enchants off of pickaxes and players would just sit at warp enchant with vaults full of pickaxes. Even though you only got like 1-4 tokens (from what I can remember) per level that you removed, if you have a bunch of pickaxes then you still get a lot of tokens which would kill the economy. If there was some way of making this less OP then it wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not really sure how you would do that.

8. KariKittyx

KariKittyx Admin
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Not much else to add, too op.

9. Vile_Moon

Vile_Moon Head Admin
    Staff Member Head Admin

Closing for the above post by Kari.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!