Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopz

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Okay, so after fighting a man with 6 stacks of enderpearls for 30mins, I definitely have somewhat of an opinion on them now. I'd like to request that enderpearls be removed from pvp or get a longer cooldown. As of now, you epearl and by the time you land and run for like two seconds you can epearl again. I feel like epearls don't really add anything to pvp, just makes it take longer to chase people down and make sure they don't get out of combat. Leave thoughts below.

Raider20

Reactions
I have tried to get away from people this way, but I think once you epearl it re-combat tags you, I could be wrong.

Braynt

Reactions
Personally, I feel like epearls do actually add something to PvP. If epearls were to get removed people would just constantly run away, with barely any chance of dying because people would just run out of combat. I do however feel like there should be a 10-15 seconds cooldown on throwing an ender pearl, because there's no cooldown at the moment to my knowledge.

So if anything, instead of removing them they should add a cooldown to it in my opinion.

I have tried to get away from people this way, but I think once you epearl it re-combat tags you, I could be wrong.
It doesn't.

Last edited:

Shopz

Reactions
Thread starter #4
So if anything, instead of removing them they should add a cooldown to it in my opinion.
Yeah, that was my other suggestion. I understand that epearls can be used to catch people that are running away, but it also makes it easier to run away. I mean, if you plan ahead you can keep them in combat the whole time, but it's a pain.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Your suggestion will be taken into account thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.