Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Envoys on Skyblock

AShxtz

Reactions
Thread starter #1
I feel envoys take too long to come and when they do the small area with very minimal chests spawn. I think they should come earlier like maybe every 1-2 hours have a few more chests and maybe a bigger arena if possible. Thank you :D

IkBenErik

Reactions
I agree with this. The envoys are a great way to get some pvp action, which is kinda rare in skyblock. In my opinion the envoy should be there every 2 hours as I think every hour would be overkill. I also think that the current pvp arena is kinda weird as you can jump off the edge, fall in the cobweb and wait for your combat timer to run out. I guess a solution for that would be to bring the walls back.

Lindyxx

Reactions
Banned #3
i also agree with this, every 2 hours would be great. and maybe up the prices?? because we are in a place in the game where 5k does nothing. i was thinking maybe have 2 chest that give 1 cent ad balance? since everyone wants ad. then there are more people at envoy and more pvp
and i also agree with bring the walls back

Reactions
i think a bigger arena (if you want to call it that) is needed, there is no place to run to so you have no chance if someone is chasing you and ender pearls dont work because of it

ItsDavidx

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
I agree with Erik.

Lindyxx

Reactions
Banned #6
also i was thinking, maybe add exp if possible ?

Reactions
I agree with you guys.
~Maybe a new chest in envoy? With a small spawn rate that gives: thermospheric key or exospheric key?

ItsDavidx

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
I think we need to see something more special in the envoy :D
I think the rewards are just fine, maybe add exp.
What should change is the time between the envoys.

Reactions
I think the rewards are just fine, maybe add exp.
What should change is the time between the envoys.
True, but in my opinion there needs to be something special in the envoy

Reactions
i was thinking maybe have 2 chest that give 1 cent ad balance?
I agree with this, a lot more people would go in the envoy if you could get ad bal from it