Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

exo pickaxe disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
I was mining gold ores with my exo pickaxe and furnace but I accidentally placed an gold block and clicked with my pickace on it. 1 second later was my pickaxe gone and I had 1 diamond in my hand

Tjoto

Reactions
Yeah that’s a feature in Skyblock but I think you won’t get it back because it isn’t a bug/glitch but just your own fault.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
Yeah that’s a feature in Skyblock but I think you won’t get it back because it isn’t a bug/glitch but just your own fault.
It was not on purpose. And a lot of players complain about this.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
It's a mcmmo salvage thing, i believe. It's happened to me too, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Reactions
Thread starter #5
It's a mcmmo salvage thing, i believe. It's happened to me too, but there's nothing we can do about it.
It was not my intention to do that. I did not only lost my pickaxe but also a lot of money.

NonNick

Reactions
It is no ones intention to salvage his 'op' pickaxe. Try to be more careful next time with an exo pickaxe. Put your exo pickaxe in your /pv or a chest when you are doing stuff with gold blocks.

Reactions
Thread starter #7
It is no ones intention to salvage his 'op' pickaxe. Try to be more careful next time with an exo pickaxe. Put your exo pickaxe in your /pv or a chest when you are doing stuff with gold blocks.
did you not read my thread? I needed the pickaxe because I was mining gold ores. I don't know how to mine it when the pickaxe is in mine pv?

NonNick

Reactions
did you not read my thread? I needed the pickaxe because I was mining gold ores. I don't know how to mine it when the pickaxe is in mine pv?
ehm I read your thread? I don't see anything in your first post that you needed the pickaxe because you was mining gold blocks??

Then use a different pickaxe? Use a pickaxe with: Efficiëncy 5, Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, Mending and with a Haste III CE, it'll also go pretty fast.

Reactions
Thread starter #9
ehm I read your thread? I don't see anything in your first post that you needed the pickaxe because you was mining gold blocks??

Then use a different pickaxe? Use a pickaxe with: Efficiëncy 5, Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, Mending and with a Haste III CE, it'll also go pretty fast.
I litteraly said in the first sentence that I was mining gold ORES and why using apickaxe whit eff etc. when I have the best pickaxe in the game.

NonNick

Reactions
I litteraly said in the first sentence that I was mining gold ORES and why using apickaxe whit eff etc. when I have the best pickaxe in the game.
Who cares dude, you won't get your pickaxe back, it's a part of mcmmo, deal with it.

NonNick

Reactions
haha if you don't care, why you reply on this :)
It's not about what ore's or blocks you mined, I guess you only made this post while hoping you get your exo pickaxe back, but you won't.

Reactions
Thread starter #13
It's not about what ore's or blocks you mined, I guess you only made this post while hoping you get your exo pickaxe back, but you won't.
If you can't say anything useful than say nothing.

KariKittyx

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Nothing that can be done. Not sure how you went from mining gold ore to placing gold blocks and then salvaging your pickaxe (There's a confirmation message, and of course you need to be a decently high level of repair to salvage enchanted items, so there's no way for you to only get 1 diamond unless the pickaxe was below 33.33% durability).

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
What Kari said, locking this to prevent further arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.