Prison Explosion on plots

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by Xezza, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xezza

Xezza Formerly known as xCustomly_2

Hello everyone, I was thinking that if you're mining on someone's plotmine with trusted. You're explosive don't work. but if you're added instead of trusted your explosive do work. So my suggestion is to let explosive works on plotmines when you're trusted to.

Bye,
    Xezza

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. BoBo7853

BoBo7853 Member

I Agree to be honest i was about to post that then i saw this

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Germiknight

Germiknight Active Member

Interesting...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. NemoTheNemo

NemoTheNemo Formerly known as Skylar__

It doesn't make sense why an added person would have more abilities than a trusted person coming to explosive pickaxes. I agree it should be added to a trusted person or both people get it. It's helpful for clearing out plots fast.

Explosive should not work in other people's plotmines you have not been added to though. Otherwise it would ruin the point of plotmine credits.

5. Xezza

Xezza Formerly known as xCustomly_2

It does work in plotmines when you're added and when you're trusted it doesnt work, i can show you if you don't believe me

Edit: It doesnt ruin the point of plotmine credits

6. Evalutionary

Evalutionary Formerly known as Evaporation_
    Retired

It would ruin the point of plotmine credits because instead of people buying the credits, they would just get a pickaxe with explosive on it and mine in the plotmine that way.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. BoBo7853

BoBo7853 Member

Well Maybe just switch them around so you get explo on trusted not added and then anyone can be added and you buy a token to trust someone. Just because trusted players means they have higher abilities than added to a plot.

8. Braynt

Braynt Mod
    Staff Member Mod

People that are trusted on plots are now able to use explosive.

-Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!