• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Factions Reset Details

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, as you may have seen in the server MOTD, factions is resetting this friday the 13th. This reset took longer than usual as we have worked on a lot to try and make this a really good factions experience.

Reset Times
    • Omega pre-access 2pm EST.
    • Access for everyone at 3pm EST.

Noticeable Changes
    • New spawn & warzone.
    • Changed to a more optimized factions fork, functionality should remain the same or very similar.
    • Added chunk busters as purchasable items in the store.
    • New genbucket plugin that's much more optimized.
    • New printer plugin (/printer) that will put you in a fake creative mode and deduct the cost of whatever blocks you use from your balance automatically.
    • Added trench pickaxes to the store.
    • Changed factions fly systems (this should fix a bug some were having where they took unnecessary damage).
    • Made it so creeper eggs no longer break obsidian and can't be placed inside of blocks.
    • General cannon fixes & optimizations.
    • Made it so you can't place blocks directly next to spawners (so people don't block them off every night).
    • Removed tnt from /shop and made creepers drop them.
    • Made it so you can buy spawners in bulk now instead of having to do them 1 by 1 like before.
    • Moved sell wands to their own section on the store as they will now be consumables (not re-sent on resets). For everyone who's bought one before this reset, it will be re-sent to you just this once.
    • Raised the prices of sugar cane and lowered the cactus one to be more sugar cane based.
    • Changed the player power to 50.
    • Made spawners cost 25% of their worth to be mined.
    • Added harvester hoes to the store.
    • Added a grace period of 7 days, meaning tnt will only be enabled starting friday the 20th.
    • New paypal ftop prizes!

See you there :)

Last edited:
    Love the new changes! Hope to see everyone there on reset and wish everyone good luck!

Sounds so fun now!! Thanks for adding some of my suggestions, looking forward to playing, but im not sure if ill be as active as i always was ;/
    But still looking forward to the reset!!

DREWEVANS2005

Senior Mod
    Staff member
    Senior Mod
    Sounds like a great reset about to come! Hope to see everyone on there.

second_gaming

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    I'm not really a factions player, but seeing all the changes makes me want to invest more time into it. I'm hyped:eek:

Densityy

Thanks to corona virus, I have time to grind this season; thank you so much Danny for the new changes :)