• Join our Discord
  • Factions Reset (Season #6)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hi guys, as you know the current factions season is coming to an end. With that I would like to announce that season 6 will be released very shortly after this one ends and I will be listing the main changes below.

When?
    Tuesday June 26 @ 3PM EDT

What?
    As always everything except permanent donor items will be lost. Including seasonal items as the name says it, those will have to be re-purchased this season. There will be a 3 day grace period on the start of this season (no TNT & creeper explosions).

Changes:

• Made the freeworld border 10k by 10k instead of 15k to make the world smaller so that less time is spent navigating.
    • Made #1 FTOP prize 300$ buycraft instead of 200$ paypal.
    • Removed faction power loss in the warzone to promote pvp.
    • Made faction power 20 instead of 10. You also start with 10 so you can get started easily.
    • Updated the factions plugin, comes with a GUI for /f perm and comes with faction coleaders (multiple owners)
    • Made IGs spawn with the lowest health possible.
    • Removed spawner mining prices.
    • Updated the anticheat and fully whitelisted schematica printer, should now work perfectly.
    • Moved fully to 1.8 with 1.7 cannoning instead of being 1.12 with 1.7 cannoning (broken).
    • Increased spawner stack sizes to 200.
    • New FTOP plugin that works better (as seen in the last few days on the current version).
    • Lava and water buckets stack to 16.
    • Fixed sticky pistons.
    • Removed the blocked commands in enemy territory.
    • Made sponge spawners radius 3 so that it matches the regular sponges.
    • Set a member limit of 30 so that factions have a max amount of obtainable power.
    • Fixed genbuckets in /shop raid.
    • Re-enabled hellforge custom enchant so that you have a way of repairing gear.
    • Gave hero+ rank access to /fix with a 2 minute cooldown.
    • Gave immortal+ rank access to /fixall also with a 2 minute cooldown.
    • Removed crate animations for faster opening of multiple keys.
    • Added a tweak to make you lag less client side when using a lot of tnt (/tntvisibility).
    • Added envoys every hour.
    • Changed KOTHs to be every hour also.
    • Added /f warp and /f setwarp. Each faction can set 5 warps.
    Thanks for reading this and I hope to see you on! Good luck to those competing for the prizes this season.

Last edited:

Shopz

Removed faction power loss in the warzone to promote pvp.
    Updated the factions plugin, comes with a GUI for /f perm and comes with faction coleaders (multiple owners)
    Removed the blocked commands in enemy territory.
    Set a member limit of 30 so that factions have a max amount of obtainable power.
    Re-enabled hellforge custom enchant so that you have a way of repairing gear.
    Removed crate animations for faster opening of multiple keys.
    This reset is gonna be great, thanks!

Braynt

Great things for next season! Goodluck to everyone who is playing next season!
    Btw this spawn looks dope af.

Last edited:

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
    Not the biggest factions guy but can't complain about anything here. Good job and good luck everyone.

D

Deleted member 4481

Can’t wait to play this. The spawn looks so good, thanks Danny

There was no set date before this post so where do you see it being delayed?
    ah nvm i got it because it said its reseting on the 24th at factions spawn but also what about /f setwarp and /f warp i really want them in factions and it doesnt seem to work and it would be very helpful

Last edited:

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    ah nvm i got it because it said its reseting on the 24th at factions spawn but also what about /f setwarp and /f warp i really want them in factions and it doesnt seem to work and it would be very helpful
    Added it, all factions get 5 warps

ItsMattyy

Can't wait, I hope to play this season of factions. If anyone is needing someone in their faction, let me know. (In PM)

YoItsCrazy

Formerly known as CrazyCreeper0301
    Dope, can't wait to play, thanks Danny.

Dang cant see the spawn images rip but nice improvements idk if im playing but ill come on and check it out

Status
    Not open for further replies.