IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

Factions Reset

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi guys, as you know the factions reset is due and the current version has been down for a few days now in anticipation for the release of the reset. I am glad to announce the details of next season and its upcoming ones as we will be resetting factions monthly now.

The new season will be launching this sunday, the 21 at 3pm EST (2pm for omegas).

From here on our, factions will reset every month and rewards will be weekly, here are some details:

• Big updates will be every 3 months (3 resets). This includes new spawns and any major changes. Non major resets will contain simple fixes and suggestions.

• Payouts are weekly and as follows:
    • #1- $50 Paypal or $60 MomentoMoney
    • #2- $25 MomentoMoney
    • #3- $10 MomentoMoney

• Changed spawner stack caps to 25 so you have to place more physical spawners now but we can still keep performance up to par.

• Made borders smaller to promote more action:
    • Overworld: 5k x 5k
    • Nether: 2k x 2k
    • End: 1.5k x 1.5k

• Shorter grace period of 3 days since the season itself is shorter.

• Added throwable creeper eggs to /shop.

• Gave everyone access to /fly in their own land and converted everyone who bought /fly and champion rank to having access to /fly in wilderness.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys on!

NautAlp

Damn I don't play factions but I hope people who do enjoy this new season!

keyhacker

Formerly known as Shasshi
Super hype! :pepeHype:

Zorma

Sounds very fun!

DREWEVANS2005

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Sounds amazing. Can’t wait to see you all play on Sunday

Robin6222w

Mod
Staff member
Mod
o.0
Can't wait
im not a real faction player but this mayby makes me 0.0

Big_Box

Mod
Staff member
Mod
This reset looks amazing!

MCGPFUN

Hi guys, as you know the factions reset is due and the current version has been down for a few days now in anticipation for the release of the reset. I am glad to announce the details of next season and its upcoming ones as we will be resetting factions monthly now.

The new season will be launching this sunday, the 21 at 3pm EST (2pm for omegas).

From here on our, factions will reset every month and rewards will be weekly, here are some details:

• Big updates will be every 3 months (3 resets). This includes new spawns and any major changes. Non major resets will contain simple fixes and suggestions.

• Payouts are weekly and as follows:
    • #1- $50 Paypal or $60 MomentoMoney
    • #2- $25 MomentoMoney
    • #3- $10 MomentoMoney

• Changed spawner stack caps to 25 so you have to place more physical spawners now but we can still keep performance up to par.

• Made borders smaller to promote more action:
    • Overworld: 5k x 5k
    • Nether: 2k x 2k
    • End: 1.5k x 1.5k

• Shorter grace period of 3 days since the season itself is shorter.

• Added throwable creeper eggs to /shop.

• Gave everyone access to /fly in their own land and converted everyone who bought /fly and champion rank to having access to /fly in wilderness.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys on!
Sounds awesome, thank you for the update! :)