Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
As the new season approaches, I want to give you guys some insight on the most important changes since the last season. Here they are:

• Functional & stackable gen buckets. We also added sand and obsidian as blocks and horizontal and vertical as directions.
  • Added custom enchants back with some tweaks. Everything can be seen using /ce
  • Added croppers (what this means is that hoppers will instantly pick up cactus drops within its chunk)
  • Multiple raiding patches to make it more fair such as: not being able to mine spawners with enemies around, limited cobweb usage, spawners act like sponges, you cant use boats in enemy territory, you cant /sethome or teleport into enemy territory, anti cegg glitching, and much more.
  • More TNT fixes in the hopes of it working like people want it to.
  • Raised a few farming prices to make it more worth it.
  • Stacked spawners (stacking up to x25 per stack).
  • Attempted fix for printer being picked up by the anticheat.
  • Longer cap times for koths and tweaked rewards.
  • Made the freeworld 15k x 15k since the season will be 4 months instead of the usual 3.
  • Changes to ranks and addition of a few other things on the store
  • Beta: Added /f perms (the ability to manage your factions permissions). Example of usage is /f perm recruit build deny. This adds ranks within the faction and allows you to manage relation permissions too.
  • And more that you will just have to see for yourself ;)
  • NEW: All spawners will cost 10% to mine. This should prevent most of the mining before logging out and it will prevent people from rushing natural spawners before earning some in-game money. I think this adds gameplay and makes the server more balanced. Don't worry it warns you before you pay up.
  • Right click spawners with an empty hand to see how many are stacked.

A few other important topics:

Duration: This season will last 4 months (until the end of June), this will allow us to launch the next season in July which is a great month for minecraft and guarantees a much higher reach.

FTOP prizes remain the following:
#1- 200$ Paypal
#2- 200$ Buycraft
#3- 100$ Buycraft

Oh yeah, here are last seasons winners, I will be PM'ing the leaders shortly with their rewards.

Good luck to everyone playing and competing this season, I hope you have a blast!

Last edited:

DensityChild

Reactions
Banned #3
Looks pretty good, hopefully the warzone is a bit smaller and the custom enchants turn out good, I'm pretty bummed that bosses and envoys aren't being added but hopefully the rest makes up for it.

Reactions
Will we get our keys and Sell Sands back?

bramschurg

Reactions
I can't wait !! =D

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #10

Vumby

Formerly known as RichNoob
Reactions
I am excited!!
Thanks for the new changes they look really nice!

Reactions
Banned #12
GG to the player who got the f top.

Oef im gonna NO LIFE this season.

DensityChild

Reactions
Banned #15
I’m in, as long as people don’t win because of infinite amount of crates I’ll play.

Levon_Fan_Club

Formerly known as LegendIsTrash
Reactions
Banned #17
As the new season approaches, I want to give you guys some insight on the most important changes since the last season. Here they are:

• Functional & stackable gen buckets. We also added sand and obsidian as blocks and horizontal and vertical as directions.
  • Added custom enchants back with some tweaks. Everything can be seen using /ce
  • Added croppers (what this means is that hoppers will instantly pick up cactus drops within its chunk)
  • Multiple raiding patches to make it more fair such as: not being able to mine spawners with enemies around, limited cobweb usage, spawners act like sponges, you cant use boats in enemy territory, you cant /sethome or teleport into enemy territory, anti cegg glitching, and much more.
  • More TNT fixes in the hopes of it working like people want it to.
  • Raised a few farming prices to make it more worth it.
  • Stacked spawners (stacking up to x25 per stack).
  • Attempted fix for printer being picked up by the anticheat.
  • Longer cap times for koths and tweaked rewards.
  • Made the freeworld 15k x 15k since the season will be 4 months instead of the usual 3.
  • Changes to ranks and addition of a few other things on the store
  • Beta: Added /f perms (the ability to manage your factions permissions). Example of usage is /f perm recruit build deny. This adds ranks within the faction and allows you to manage relation permissions too.
  • And more that you will just have to see for yourself ;)

A few other important topics:

Duration: This season will last 4 months (until the end of June), this will allow us to launch the next season in July which is a great month for minecraft and guarantees a much higher reach.

FTOP prizes remain the following:
#1- 200$ Paypal
#2- 200$ Buycraft
#3- 100$ Buycraft

Oh yeah, here are last seasons winners, I will be PM'ing the leaders shortly with their rewards.

Good luck to everyone playing and competing this season, I hope you have a blast!
Can you add more player power for the faction

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
Excited for the reset, I might get my butt off of prison and towny and play factions for once.

Germiknight

Reactions
Excited for the reset, I might get my butt off of prison and towny and play factions for once.
I might too. I have been looking to play factions for a little bit but prison is my home.

NonNick

Reactions
hot af, unban crazy and we all good

Status
Not open for further replies.