• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Factions Factions suggestions

Genbuckets

First of all, the new genbuckets are overpriced, as it's 1,000 per use for just some cobblestone walls. The prices should significantly be cheaper, along with the fact that gravel and sand should just be the same price, since they're practically the same thing. Also, I don't see why there isn't any vertical and horizontal genbuckets. For a person without fly, not unless they build some bridge under their trays for their walls then place on top, they won't be genning vertically. However, that's simply inefficient and too time consuming. If you're on top of your trays and place the genbucket, it just goes horizontal, making no walls.

/Fly + /f fly

It's unreasonable just to pay like $13.00 just for only one command, which is something generally free (/f fly) on practically like every other faction server. At least make /f fly free since it makes it hard for people who don't have the command to build big cannons, or due to the new genbucket plugin, even gen walls. To make the /fly worth it, you can make the /fly work in wilderness and your own faction territory.

Spawner tax for mining + Limit for stacking

When being raided or going offline, many factions could simply just mine their spawners without any harm. To prevent people by just mining all their spawners mid-raid, they should at least have a tax for mining the spawner. Also, there should be a limit to how many spawners you can stack, since someone can have one spawner with 600x spawners, and can put that 1 spawner in one highly protected place (like really protected) and not panic about mining it. It also defeats the purpose of factions needing a bigger base with pillars that have a stacked spawner of like 15 each.

Rule that prevents people from blocking up spawners

You shouldn't be allowed to put blocks around your spawner, or water/lava, to prevent your spawners from being raidable.

Last edited:
    Rule that prevents people from blocking up spawners

You shouldn't be allowed to put blocks around your spawner, or water/lava, to prevent your spawners from being raidable.
    this claim is false. spawners are still raidable when you block them off with blocks or put water around them, though, I'm not 100% sure about lava. when a spawner is blocked off, simply shoot the blocks around it with a cannon and you can get the spawners from there, as for the water protection here's a small clip of how to get spawners that are protected by water: https://gyazo.com/a32a4f9f983cc37bce0f060583540671

this claim is false. spawners are still raidable when you block them off with blocks or put water around them, though, I'm not 100% sure about lava. when a spawner is blocked off, simply shoot the blocks around it with a cannon and you can get the spawners from there, as for the water protection here's a small clip of how to get spawners that are protected by water: https://gyazo.com/a32a4f9f983cc37bce0f060583540671
    Sure, it's not "unraidable" but it's definitely a pain to have to point a cannon directly where the spawner is or have to adjust the barrel a couple blocks. I highly doubt cannoning is even good in this server regardless.

Besides, I don't think you should be able to water/block up spawners, if you place them and they act like a sponge. You can't even right click the spawner directly with a block, which implies you're not suppose to block it up. Anyways, it's a general rule on practically every decent / popular faction server.

Sure, it's not "unraidable" but it's definitely a pain to have to point a cannon directly where the spawner is or have to adjust the barrel a couple blocks. I highly doubt cannoning is even good in this server regardless.

Besides, I don't think you should be able to water/block up spawners, if you place them and they act like a sponge. You can't even right click the spawner directly with a block, which implies you're not suppose to block it up. Anyways, it's a general rule on practically every decent / popular faction server.
    If you don't like whats implemented on factions, just leave, or just leave a suggestion like u have and keep playing, maybe your suggestions will be added in the future. Also, Danny might not want to be like the other servers and wants to do it his own way to be a different server. Just becasue other server have them, doesn't mean Danny Needs to add them.