Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Void recruiting [Next Season]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Maybe you know us from factions we are Void. We are recruiting for next season! Do you think you got it to join us? We are gonna change our name for next season btw.

[1] IGN:

[2] Age:

[3] What can you do for the faction?:

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?:

[5] Did you ever played factions?

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?):

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday?

[8] Are you going to try insiding us?

Last edited:

_Sprout

Reactions
[1] IGN: Eniiko

[2] Age: 20

[3] What can you do for the faction?: Not sure. I generally just bring positive vibes everywhere I go. Maybe I can gather supplies or something.

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: So I can learn more about factions and I'm already in Void - I just want to stay.

[5] Did you ever played factions? Yes.

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): Yes. Anxious Cactus#0001 I have a mic sometimes.

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday? I'm online everyday for several hours.

[8] Are you going to try insiding us? No. I cannot given I am staff.

Reactions
Thread starter #3
[1] IGN: Eniiko

[3] What can you do for the faction?: Not sure. I generally just bring positive vibes everywhere I go. Maybe I can gather supplies or something.

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: So I can learn more about factions and I'm already in Void - I just want to stay.

[5] Did you ever played factions? Yes.

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): Yes. Anxious Cactus#0001 I have a mic sometimes.

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday? I'm online everyday for several hours.

[8] Are you going to try insiding us? No. I cannot given I am staff.
Accepted, Dont really know you. But your already in my fac atm. And i think you wont even inside when your not staff.

xShft_

Formerly known as xShft_
Reactions
[1] IGN: ItzTurtle85

[2] Age: 16

[3] What can you do for the faction?: money farm build bases and other stuff

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: i have been in your faction for a couple of seasons

[5] Did you ever played factions?: ^

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): You have my tag and stuff

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday? I’ll try a few days a week

[8] Are you going to try insiding us?: maybe maybe not ;)

Reactions
Thread starter #5
[1] IGN: ItzTurtle85

[2] Age: 16

[3] What can you do for the faction?: money farm build bases and other stuff

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: i have been in your faction for a couple of seasons

[5] Did you ever played factions?: ^

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): You have my tag and stuff

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday? I’ll try a few days a week

[8] Are you going to try insiding us?: maybe maybe not ;)
Accepted, i know you and i know you wont inside me your a friend of me for a long time now. :)

TheCramar

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
[1] IGN: TheCramar

[3] What can you do for the faction?: I can farm and fish like nobody you've ever met.

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: Because I have to be active on all the servers and think my abilities as both a farmer and a fisherman would benefit your faction.

[5] Did you ever played factions?: Yes, not much though.

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): Yes, Yes, Cramar#7646

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday?: More than none but less than all of them.

[8] Are you going to try insiding us?: Don't even know what insiding is but based on context clues I'm going to say no.

Reactions
Thread starter #7
[1] IGN: TheCramar

[3] What can you do for the faction?: I can farm and fish like nobody you've ever met.

[4] Why do you want to join the factions?: Because I have to be active on all the servers and think my abilities as both a farmer and a fisherman would benefit your faction.

[5] Did you ever played factions?: Yes, not much though.

[6] Do you have discord? And do you have a mic? (So yes whats ur tag?): Yes, Yes, Cramar#7646

[7] How many hours can you be online in a weekday?: More than none but less than all of them.

[8] Are you going to try insiding us?: Don't even know what insiding is but based on context clues I'm going to say no.
Hai, i dont really know you but i can accept you so... Accepted, you will receive a discord pm from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.