Fortnite Season 5 Theories

Discussion in 'Life related' started by Shopz, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

Thread credit to Conway:

My theory: The crack in the sky is actually a break in the dimensional barrier and it will allow other strange creatures/things to come to our world. Epic has already teased season 5 on their twitter feed with this image: [​IMG]
    Looks like some crazy things are about to happen. In-game they're teasing "worlds collide" so either there's going to be some collision (something coming from the crack and hitting the world, or we're going to get some visitors from the unknown. Comment below what you think (or your own theory)!

2. HaydenParsons

Staff Member Admin

Supposed to be a sand map, or something.

3. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

Rip, when we asked for a new map, they just make everything sand...
    [​IMG]

4. Vumby

Vumby Formerly known as DikkeNoob

I also think all things appear out of the cracks and the whole map gets changed

5. HaydenParsons

Staff Member Admin

We'll see in a few days.

6. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

I thought this one was gonna be like pirates of the caribbean and other movies idk that what I had heard.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

UPDATE: New season 5 leak!
    Fortnite tweeted this today:
    [​IMG]
    Vikings?

8. Germiknight

Staff Member Mod

Ewwww vikings why. They need better themes

9. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

For sure... I mean it's not 100% vikings, but they said worlds collide so I assume they're going to bring lots of random things together. .-.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chemor

Chemor Formerly known as DensityChild
    Staff Member Helper

It looks more Medieval or Roman to me.

11. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

the wild wild west featuring cowboy conway

I'm kinda hyped. I expected a mixture of things, like a desert, a jungle, and probably something greek. They also put that Kitsune mask out there and that's something Japanese so there's a bunch of interesting stuff going on. Pretty exciting.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. HaydenParsons

Staff Member Admin

Honestly, I hope they remove C4.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

Way too op right now. I blew up the entire house in the middle of loot with two of them.

Also boys, just got the blockbuster skin after 3 hours of trying to get just 1 kill at shifty...

14. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

I'd presume that Season 5 could conclude some kind of battle between the villains and the heroes. I came to this decision since Epic started to add some things onto the map in Season 4 along the way, including the two secret bases that were added to the map. We have one base that’s under a mansion near Lonely Lodge that appears to be for the heroes, and one mountain lair in the shape of a skull near Snobby Shores that must be a villainous fortress. Thus I came to a decision thinking that maybe they're going to have some kind of showdown between each other.

An alternate theory is that the villains are going to travel to space in a rocket that's already been built in their villainous base, and that could end up leading to the alien-based season 5 theme that many were assuming would arrive with the Comet, thus that's why the sky has a big crack in it, maybe as Shopz said there could be mysterious creatures arriving in the map as we speak ;).

15. xTjoto_

xTjoto_ Well-Known Member

You could do that in 50v50 and then go to Shifty when it’s on the enemy’s side of the battle bus if you didn’t do that.

16. xConway_

xConway_ Formerly known as dadway

Havent heard this one yet. Cool.

17. xTjoto_

xTjoto_ Well-Known Member

I think there will come a lot of changes through the huge crack. Maybe there’ll come something like a sandstorm or something that changes the map that everyone is expecting. I also think the crack will teleport items from the future or past to our world and change the map.
    But maybe a whole place will disappear through the crack, the same like Dusty Depot got removed because of the meteor.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

The heroes and villains thing was overruled by the blockbuster loading screens. You can see that after the "big fight" screen, the next week's screen is them all hanging out in a studio. Also, the villain rocket was already launched and that's what made the sky crack.

Fortnite Season 5 starts in 11 hours. Hype!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Expired_420

Expired_420 Formerly known as _Impression_

Oh well, then I guess it'll be something else.

20. Shopz

Shopz Well-Known Member

What season/battle pass level are you guys? I'm level 25 and battle pass tier 48.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!