• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Glad to be back!

Hello everyone!
    My name is Tijl (its a weird name, I know :p), I'm 13 years old and I live in Belgium.
    I like to play and watch basketball (my position is post for all the people that wanted to know). I also LOVE to play games.
    I'm 5'11". That's really tall compared to my family. Everyone is super small except my mom and my grandpa. Im the tallest in the family at the moment.
    I speak English, Dutch and a bit of French.
    My favourite animals are dogs. My parents won't let me have any so I got a couple of fish. Sadly, 10 out of 14 died because of a parasite :(

Those are all the "interesting" things about me :)

See you in-game!

Raider20

Hi Tijl, Nice to meet you, Hope to see you in-game.

Shopz

Nice to get to know you better! If you have any more questions, let me know!

Liezexo

Retired
    Unfortunate to hear about the fish honestly, parasites can be a real pain. (Also love me some doggies)
    I live in Belgium too, except I am a few years older than you and my name isn't Tijl ;). I've never known someone with your name, yet I've heard it.
    And damnnn, the tallest in your family? I'm like 5'4 x) I'm only taller than my mom and have a total of 6 people in my family, parents included. So either your family is really tiny, or you're set out to be a giant.

Anywho, nice to meet you! If you have any questions, hit me up :)

_Sprout

Hello o: I haven't seen you have I?

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
    nice to meet you! I have fish too! and a turtle that seems to love attention :p hope to see you around in game soon!