Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Glitched island

Jelmie_

Reactions
Thread starter #1
My Island glitched out. I cant break things but i can still do /is go and ban/coop people.
I left my island But my island mate : LostInHisHead can still break things He is the owner of the island but if he does /is coop its says You must have a island to coop somebody. Whe now need to replace evrything tho another island. that wil take a long time but my sell block is still there and i cant break it. so i will need help from a staff member to break it.

I hope somebody can help me

-Jelmie

Jelmie_

Reactions
Thread starter #3
I have send a message with more information

Vile_Moon

Retired
Reactions
You will recieve a e-mail in 3 days
Please do not make promises you cannot keep. You are not staff, therefore you should not be giving timelines for replies. There is nothing wrong with telling someone to email support, however you should not tell them when to expect a reply.

Reactions
Please do not make promises you cannot keep. You are not staff, therefore you should not be giving timelines for replies. There is nothing wrong with telling someone to email support, however you should not tell them when to expect a reply.
Yes maybe I could better said, it can take a few days