IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

Skyblock Greed pt. 2

yppiks123

"We did this first and foremost for sustainability but also because from the get go those things should have been consumables. It makes no sense for players to start every reset with consumables they bought 5 years ago and to keep stacking them, breaking the economy day one on every subsequent reset. We had not fully made it clear what was consumable and not, now it is"

I have no issue with what is consumable and what isn't, I quite frankly agree that this is a good fix to help the economy. What I do not agree with is the lack of refunding, which evidently shows your greedy dogshit attitude. "Oh, but there's ways to get ad bal!" That doesn't make up for what people spent in the past. "Oh, but we clearly say no refunds on the store!", this directly contradicts what you say literally a sentence later. " If a permanent package gets removed for whatever reason (at our discretion), the account will be issued store credit. " At the time of purchase of sell blocks these were PERMANENT PACKAGES. But now they aren't, and you also aren't refunding people money/credit they deserve. Shit move danny.

Xeraton

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
No one ever said sell blocks were permanent packages, and it was not stated like this in store. Everyone assumed they got it back once Danny started giving them back after one season. Again this was not stated in the store and people just assumed they would get them back. However, because it was not stated in the store, Danny has all the right to revoke those regiven sellblocks without needing to give store credit for it.

yppiks123

No one ever said sell blocks were permanent packages, and it was not stated like this in store. Everyone assumed they got it back once Danny started giving them back after one season. Again this was not stated in the store and people just assumed they would get them back. However, because it was not stated in the store, Danny has all the right to revoke those regiven sellblocks without needing to give store credit for it.
Then why did he start giving them back in the first place, providing the illusion of permanency

DaddyBean

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Admin
There's no greed involved at all. Just about every server out there operates this way. I personally owned 23 sellblocks that I would get back every reset. As a player stand point of view, it was OP. I was able to cash in and win easily every season is top just by gaining an advantage of selling these items for in-game money. An item I bought one time allowed me to win every season afterwards. From a different point of view. If the server isn't making money. It gets shut down, and then you really have nothing. From player point of view, I love the decision that was made, and I know others feel the same. Some like yourself obviously disagree and throw hissy fits. I've not seen you online for 2 seasons now and when you were online, you were commonly toxic. This doesn't seem to have changed. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to stay. These posts you've made are silly and if anything comical.