Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hasta Luego bbs

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Sike, I'm not leaving (well, kind of).
My dearest bbs, it’s ya girl Lieze trying to get good grades over here.

No but for real though, in about a month or so I have my finals, to be more precise they start the 12th of June and end on the 22nd.
Meanwhile, this past week I’ve had more than enough school work to do/catch up on. Furthermore, the following weeks I’m prepared to stress/study my butt off because the end is near, HA, end me.
Basically, what I’m trying to say is, I’m going take a break for a while, I might be on sometimes, this weekend most likely, but after that, less and less.
Since I’ve already had to re-do my last year, I don’t intend on doing it again any time soon.
Moreover, Momento is a distraction, unfortunately. My grades have been going downhill for a while and being on here every day adds up to that.

So, I’ll see you all in a month and a half, having passed my finals (hopefully), probably sometime in-between as well, but you know, in general.

xo Lieze
@Sophieexo @Thomasxo @subdomain @BangtanKook @laurenxo hvj

Thomasxo

Formerly known as Thomasmcx
Reactions
hvj schat komt wel goed die examens!!

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
Goodluck schattie!! xoxo We don't want you to fail, I will ban you if you come on more than study ;) jk no I won't. And hovj xx

subdomain

Reactions
Lieze, I hope you do really well in your exams and I'll miss you for the 1 month that you'll be gone. Don't fail and if you get stuck just remember that subbywubby will help you pass.

Tjoto

Reactions
Will miss you for sure in the few weeks you’ll not be here. Good luck with learning and making them, you’ll do great for sure!

P.S.: xo disc is lit

BangtanKook

Reactions
Good luck on your exams and don't overwork yourself!

ItsMattyy

Reactions
Men? You mean man? :p

Also good luck Lieze, yeah I love you too! ;) I'm sorta catching up on my grades too right now because my computer broke, hope you don't have to redo this year again!

Germiknight

Reactions
Good luck with that school grind, I know what its like.

laurenxo

Formerly known as notlaurenn
Retired
Reactions
I will miss you and good luck on your exams, luv. <3

D

Deleted member 4481

Good luck on those exams Lieze!! :) :D go get those grades :p :D i'll miss u tho and our jokes

MaketBoss

Reactions
Good luck Lieze hope you score well :)

HaydenParsons

Retired
Reactions
Good luck, with the right attitude you'll pass those exams!

Mine starts on the 15th and ends on the 19th!