• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Hello everyone!

Hello everyone. I am BSviper0724. I just recently found this server while looking for a decent skyblock server. I joined about 5 days ago and I have to say that everyone has been very kind and welcoming. You will mostly find me on the skyblock server but I'm not against getting to know the others as well. Thank you to everyone who has made my experience thus far a good one. Will definitely be sticking around for awhile!

Shopz

I've seen you online a couple times, nice to see you posted an introduction! Let me know if you have any questions about the server, I can answer them!

DaddyBean

Admin
    Staff member
    Admin
    Welcome to the server friend!

Braynt

Haven't got the pleasure to meet you yet (because I'm not super active on Skyblock), but I hope to meet you in-game at some point! Welcome to the server!

Raider20

Hey Viper, nice introduction, hope to talk with you once again on discord sometime ;), it's crazy what a small world we live in, I've never met someone that plays games that lives so close to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

our Skyblock does have some awesome people.. so glad you're enjoying it! Hope to see you on :)

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
    welcome to momento! careful, once you get addicted you will never be able to leave lol. Ive been playing for what i would like to say is about 4 or 5 years (on and off). you will meet so many amazing people! hope to see you around!