Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello I'm YSND

DaddyBean

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hello, Where to even begin! The in game name is YourSonsNewDaddy, Real life name is Alexx, yes with two x's lol. I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now. I specialize in redstone build's, So if you ever need any help PM me :p . I've been a server helper on a couple of other servers that have sadly failed due to lack of owner updates. I am really solid with in game "User Commands" and also "Town Owner Commands" so again if you're stuck lmk lol! I mostly play Towny now, but used to play factions. In game if I ever have anything that another player needs, I give it to them free of cost! I believe in helping your fellow neighbor! So about me, I'm 22 and currently living in Florida. I have a passion for all animals, But have 4 cats and an awesome aquarium! I am on Minecraft frequently throughout the day, and on usually steadily in the evening's and over night's. If you ever see me online, Feel free to say hi! I promise I don't bite! I am a stickler for the rules, and do report any griefing, spam, or hate speech that I see. Well there's so much more I could say, but I don't want to bore anyone lol. Message me any questions you may have!

Shopz

Reactions
That's such a cool name, I bet you get the one x a lot at coffee shops though lol. We've probably never met in-game because I don't play towny much. Anyways, nice to meet you and hope to see you on the server!

DaddyBean

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Thread starter #3
Nice to meet you as well! yes im usually on towny, which server are you on? And omg yessss. the coffee shops always get it wrong!

Shopz

Reactions
Nice to meet you as well! yes im usually on towny, which server are you on? And omg yessss. the coffee shops always get it wrong!
I usually play skyblock and prison. You should come by some time! They're both pretty fun. Also, my name is Hunter and it's literally in the dictionary so if my name ever gets spelled wrong, they need to go back to school lol.

Last edited:

Braynt

Reactions
Nice to known a little bit about you, Alexx! Hope to meet you in-game sometimes!

Raider20

Reactions
It's cool you are interested in redstone, a lot of people don't know much about it, hope to see you online sometime.

xPhalanxed_

Reactions
Nice intro and nice to meet you! Hope to see you around!

Reactions
hope to see you around! welcome to Momento. I look forward to meeting!

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
Reactions
really nice to meet you! i dont really play towny (honestly im to lazy to learn how XD) but hopefully ill see you around the server sometime!