IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Join our Discord!

Hey, its me Adrian!

AdrianSingh

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hey guys! AdrianSingh here, but you can just call me adrian. Ive been playing momento for some time now i really like it actually. My favourite part about momento has to definitely be the community, can always count on it to make your day. I mainly play skyblock but i do seldom play the other gamemodes.
As for who i am, im from a place called Trinidad and Tobago(its in the carribbean), im 20 yeard old and i love animals. Nice to meet you all! I hope to see some of you in game!!

Liezexo

Retired
BRO ADRIAN U LIVE IN CUBA? I was in Trinidad barely a year ago
popped mi head in on forums, nice introduction carrotboy xo

uhSecond

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hey Adrian, Love to see you on the staff team!
My favourite part about momento has to definitely be the community, can always count on it to make your day.
this is 100% true, love the community <3 :)
I hope you will have a great time on the staff team!

AdrianSingh

Helper
Staff member
Helper
BRO ADRIAN U LIVE IN CUBA? I was in Trinidad barely a year ago
popped mi head in on forums, nice introduction carrotboy xo
nah not cuba.....trinidad and tobago is an actual country <3. also did not know there was a trinidad in cuba :D

spenduh

Formerly known as NameOfTheCentury
Hey Adrian

Liezexo

Retired
nah not cuba.....trinidad and tobago is an actual country <3. also did not know there was a trinidad in cuba :D
Saddest times, lowkey got excited, however the "Tobago" should've ticked that off for me. Though it is relatively close to Cuba, given that it is in the Caribbean ay, so I was still nearby. ;)

poppybear699

I know it's late but hiiiii
I have no idea if I've met you before and forgotten you or just missed you

I'm Poppy
Hope to see you in game!