Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey, My name is Jawney!

Jawney

Formerly known as JawneyS
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey, its been a while hasn't it. I've allready introduced myself once, but thats quite some time ago. so i thought i might introduce myself for the new players.
My name is Jawney, i used to play this server a lot before, but cant really do it that often anymore because of personal reasons. I used to be Helper here and enjoyed it quite a lot.

Im a 17 year old Music student from Norway, and im just one year away from finishing my studies. (Hurray) I enjoy playing minecraft, mostly for nostalgias sense, but this community has made me enjoy it for other reasons exept that. I've been playing minecraft since 2011, and joined this server on July 2018, and instantly fell in love with the community.

In my past time i enjoy playing video games, playing random instruments and singing. Another thing i enjoy a lot is talking with other people, so if you see me online feel free to strike up a chat :) I also stream on Twitch from time to time. (Dont wanna get banned lmao so not sharing the link).

For the most part im a pretty optimistic guy with a lot of energy, but i can be pretty low on energy from time to time, but dont let that discourage you from talking to me <3.

Anyway, to conclude this introduction i would just like to say that, i really enjoy this community and i cant wait to stay a part of it <3 :)

xPhalanxed_

Reactions
Hey Jawney, nice to know more about you! Hope to see you around anytime soon!

Reactions
I hope i see u on bro <3

Shopz

Reactions
Haven't got the chance to meet you, as I came back around December. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Reactions
Hey jawney nice to see you again

TheCramar

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Welcome back! I look forward to getting to know you. Do you have an istrument or genre you particularly favor?

Jawney

Formerly known as JawneyS
Reactions
Thread starter #7
Welcome back! I look forward to getting to know you. Do you have an istrument or genre you particularly favor?
I enjoy playing Electric bass and Piano. And when it comes to genre im very open to all different kinds of genres, but some of my favorite have to be Fusion Jazz, Future Funk and Prog Metal

Reactions
Hey man, It's nice to meet you! :)

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Sup, nice to see you again