Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Hey, why not warn people when they do something naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sprout

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey, not gonna really fancy up this post.

All I'm suggesting is a little message pop up when a player touches a Spawner with a pickaxe or maybe even breaks it. "Hey you need our VIP rank and higher to mine this spawner, are you sure?" so people don't mine their spawners and then get upset they're gone... Because people have lost tons of spawners to this. I feel like having players break spawners twice just for the sake of that little warning wouldn't be too much of an annoyance and be a god send to players who don't know this.

Because it's not exactly preached/announced/written anywhere clearly.

Maybe instead have a broadcast message that says "Hey you need Vip+ to mine spawners,"

Thank you dear for looking at my suggestion.

Reactions
I Personally dont play skyblock much but from past experience playing it this seems like a reasonable suggestion

+1 from me

Reactions
I think the idea is great! I actually almost mined a stack of IGs but luckily I was considering buying VIP, and so therefore knew I couldn't without the VIP rank. Definitely add this! I know it's annoying when people lose their spawners.

_Sprout

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Thread starter #4
I think the idea is great! I actually almost mined a stack of IGs but luckily I was considering buying VIP, and so therefore knew I couldn't without the VIP rank. Definitely add this! I know it's annoying when people lose their spawners.
I Personally dont play skyblock much but from past experience playing it this seems like a reasonable suggestion

+1 from me

Bless! I appreciate the support on my little idea! I never expect this much from my own suggestion. c:

Reactions
I like this idea and I think it should be incorporated because I have been on my alt before without realizing it and I broke like 2.5k IGs on accident thinking it was my main account.

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Both this and a confirmation message for /ci should really be added. Completely agree!

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Both have been added. Thank you for the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.