• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Hi im TheCowMan

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
    Hello! My name is TheCowMan, but most people probably know me by DaniNoc, Trevor(my real name), or any other name I've gone by over the years. I've been a part of this server since V2 of prisons, and I've even been staff before! I've decided to get back into playing video games again so hopefully you guys can get to know me again :p. Lots of people are surprised when I tell them I show cows so I'll just make a public announcement of that lol. My current project is a 960lb Maintainer steer named Chubz. Idk what else to say about me so that will be it. Hopefully ill see you around as I get more active on the forums and in game!

Hey Trevor, great to see you've made an introduction! Were you planning on sticking on a gamemode if playing on the server? If so, which one?

Liezexo

Retired
    Honestly, that's one interesting thing to do, showcasing cows; would've never thought of that.
    Anywho, nice to meet you and welcome back! Hope to catch you in-game sometime :)

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
    Hey Trevor, great to see you've made an introduction! Were you planning on sticking on a gamemode if playing on the server? If so, which one?
    honestly i just go where the people are lol. I enjoy all the gamemodes the same