Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi im TheCowMan

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hello! My name is TheCowMan, but most people probably know me by DaniNoc, Trevor(my real name), or any other name I've gone by over the years. I've been a part of this server since V2 of prisons, and I've even been staff before! I've decided to get back into playing video games again so hopefully you guys can get to know me again :p. Lots of people are surprised when I tell them I show cows so I'll just make a public announcement of that lol. My current project is a 960lb Maintainer steer named Chubz. Idk what else to say about me so that will be it. Hopefully ill see you around as I get more active on the forums and in game!

Phalxo

Formerly known as xPhalanxed_
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Welcome back brother, good to have you back with us!

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
wb dani!

Chrisbeg

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Reactions
Hey!

Welcome back to the server, let me know if you have any questions.

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
DANIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes hun hello!!!! xo

Nitricity

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Hey Trevor, great to see you've made an introduction! Were you planning on sticking on a gamemode if playing on the server? If so, which one?

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Honestly, that's one interesting thing to do, showcasing cows; would've never thought of that.
Anywho, nice to meet you and welcome back! Hope to catch you in-game sometime :)

TheCowMann

Formerly known as DaniNoc
Reactions
Thread starter #8
Hey Trevor, great to see you've made an introduction! Were you planning on sticking on a gamemode if playing on the server? If so, which one?
honestly i just go where the people are lol. I enjoy all the gamemodes the same