• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • I am back!

Hey, guys, I am coming back! If you don't know me my name is Germiknight. I played this server for good over a year I think and was staff for more than 4 months. I resigned and quit due to my life getting busy. Well, I have decided to come back because I love this community and other games are kinda getting boring tbh. Anyways some things about me, I am 14, I am currently working on saving up for a gaming pc (some hard stuff), I sometimes stream, and finally, I play sports like soccer and baseball. If yall have any questions for me I am on the momento discord if you want to hit me up.

Apuxe

Formerly known as xApuxe_
    Hey Germi, I'm very glad that you are back!

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
    Welcome back Germiknight! Missed you when you were gone, glad to see you come back to the server!

NOTE: I am R1PN4T1O9

Xezza

Formerly known as xCustomly_2
    Welcome back Germi

I am not back i have never been here and i do not want to meet staff apply do not acuse me please ty

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
    I am not back i have never been here and i do not want to meet staff apply do not acuse me please ty
    I was talking to Germiknight about the coming back part. People who spam forums like you were typically do that just to meet staff requirements. Sorry.

Devouching

Formerly known as xDevouch_
    Bit late, but welcome back and gg on the second run as staff.