I am returning early.

Discussion in 'Game related' started by Deleted member 4481, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Hello, If you read my last post I said I was taking a break, as I have been revising my mother told me that I should stop for a couple of days, so I have decided that I will return to Momento for a couple of days I will be back today to Monday but from Tuesday onto the 28th I will be gone.
    Thanks for reading xShft_PvP

• <3 <3 x 1
  2. MGShot

MGShot Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills

I’m happy that you are comming back for a couple days.

But do you mean with ‘gone’ that you suit forever or for a period?

But I’m happy you came back

And this is the 300th post of Game Related, GG! :p

3. That's great about the 300th post :D
    Also, I will not be leaving momento, I guess I wasn't clear. it's not that I will be gone, gone. I wont be online until the 28th after Monday the 16th. I will be back its just the exams are stressful because these are my end of year exams (I know its stupid because its in April but that's my school) I will be retuning for definite and I might even come online for a few minutes during the weekend. But I know that the message wasn't clear its just that I didn't know how to structure it properly, so I will be back after my exams.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!